Albanian Teams on Europe 2022-23

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Princ

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 8:38 pm Wtf you’re saying? Albanians of Kosovo have less Slavic DNA than albanians from central/southern Albania and that’s scientifically proven 😛
Which science has proven this?

You can notice a Slav from a mile away!

Princ

It is no surprise that Burim Kukeli here is considered one of our best, and smartest midfielders ever..

Slavs are taller, and have higher IQ (due to having to withstand colder climates) than Albanians.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 8:38 pm
Princ wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 7:53 pm Albanians are terrible at team sports..

Slavs are excellent at team sports. Kosovars have mix of Albanian and Slavic DNA, therefore, they will not be as good as pure Slavs, but better than pure Albanians at team sports.
Wtf you’re saying? Albanians of Kosovo have less Slavic DNA than albanians from central/southern Albania and that’s scientifically proven 😛
This is what happens when your brain in on Mitrovic 24/7 :zgerdhimje:
These users thanked the author Plako for the post:
CanaYouDoIt
CanaYouDoIt

If we were African Americans this man would be saying the white man makes more money and has a higher iq than us.

He’s a Serb , I’ve been telling you since day 1
Jari
Has thanked: 0

Dallku wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 7:14 pm
artan wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 6:23 pm
If the conference league is so easy to qualify then why have Tirana and Teuta been constantly stomped in qualification? Just think about it, the best teams in Albania are getting embarrassed by teams from Luxembourg and Andorra which further proves my point.

This is a very silly question and you contradicted yourself in it. All Tirana had to do to qualify to the Conference League was beat some Luxembourg team. If they did that are we supposed to believe that it's some amazing accomplishment? Lol.

If the conference league is so hard to qualify then why do teams from Latvia, Lichtenstein, Armenia, Lithuania, Slovakia, Kosovo, Irish, Scotland, etc take part in it? Are we supposed to believe that those are good leagues that are producing good players?

Albanian clubs not making it is a massive L because it's literally made for them. That's why Albania was chosen as the very first host of this competition too. It's very easily to qualify even with no talent but good organization and maybe a lucky draw. Wouldn't be surprising if a random Albanian team like Erzeni qualifies next season. It's that simple.

It's still a cool little thing because you still play in Europe beyond August but to pretend that it has some affect on league strength, talent production and NT is dumb.

This is a competition for countries who are not even good enough to enter Europa League. What Skendebeu did was a TRUE accomplishment. In the group stages all of their opponents had a value of over 100 million and full of internationals. Ballkani's biggest rival is probably not even better than Cikalleshi lmao

Well every step to make a league better and more flashy is important, and I doubt we can downgrade EC when our clubs got out in an embarassing way to clubs from Bosnia, Moldova and Georgia. How you can as a club convince a quality player to play for you when you are out of Europe since mid July, let alone get funds to strengthen the squad.

I could understand if some bigger clubs from better leagues cared little about it and could afford an early elimination just to focus on their league campaign, but Albanian clubs shouldn't throw this opportunity away. It's a little step to upgrade the league.
Redijupison

Princ wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 7:53 pm Albanians are terrible at team sports..

Slavs are excellent at team sports. Kosovars have mix of Albanian and Slavic DNA, therefore, they will not be as good as pure Slavs, but better than pure Albanians at team sports.
Kosovars are clearly the superior Albanians and that is very easy to prove. I mean they're better in team and individual sports alike compared to Albania.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Princ wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 8:42 pm
Simboli i Diellit wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 8:38 pm Wtf you’re saying? Albanians of Kosovo have less Slavic DNA than albanians from central/southern Albania and that’s scientifically proven 😛
Which science has proven this?
This has been known for a while lol. Southern Albania is filled with Slavic toponyms since the Bulgars came over. The north has always been more isolated.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Dallku

Princ wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 7:28 pm
. No doubt, they will be predisposed towards being better at certain sports than people from Albania proper.

This can't be true because Kosovo was the armpit of Yugoslavia when it comes to sports. Slavs always made fun of them for not producing anything in sports.

Fadil Vokrri is the only sport figure they have to show for and that's laughable compared to what their Slavic neighbors produced.
Princ

Redijupison wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 12:21 am Kosovars are clearly the superior Albanians and that is very easy to prove. I mean they're better in team and individual sports alike compared to Albania.
Team sports? Absolutely..

Switzerland, Albania, Kosovo, other big European countries have had teams full of Kosovars. Albania broke top 25 with a majority of best players being Kosovars, and they are better at basketball too.

Individual sports? I disagree..

Albanians have been the best weightlifters in the world. Although winning his gold medals for Greece, Pirro Dhima is arguably the best ever. Luan Shabani also medaled in the Olympics. Albanians are more predisposed to individual sports, and I believe that we have a lot of untapped potential there.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Ex-Yugo states are similar to Catalonia. If Catalonia breaks away and forms a league with Barca, Espanyol, and a bunch of amateurs, it's like Croatia forming a league with DZ, HS, and a bunch of amateurs. But Catalonia benefited from being part of Spain, just like Croatia/Serbia benefited from being part of Yugoslavia.

Modern Albania as a country was never a part of some multi-state entity with tens of million of people. It's more apt to compare it to other small ex-Bloc states like Latvia/Lithuania. (I know they were part of the Soviet Union but Russia destroyed everything that wasn't Russia).
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
  • Information