Moldova vs Albania - Euro's 2024 Qualifiers - 17/11/2023

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

All tickets sold-out two weeks ahead of Moldova vs. Albania football match

The Zimbru Stadium in Chisinau will be overcrowded for the match that Moldova will play against Albania on November 17.

The Moldovan Football Federation has confirmed that all tickets have been sold, with over two weeks remaining until the match, which is considered crucial for both teams.

The stadium, with a capacity of 10,500 seats, is fully booked, while a small percentage of tickets, specifically 750, have been made available for Albanian fans.

The Moldovan media has paid great attention to this match, which they consider important for both teams.

In the event of an Albanian victory, immediate qualification for Euro 2024 is secured.

There is hope for the opponent as well, who will have upcoming matches against Albania and the Czech Republic.

Ticket prices for this match range from 30 to 120 euros, which are considered affordable for matches at this level.

Coach Serghei Cleșcenco has made public the list of players who will be called up for this match, with 7 out of 25 of them playing in the domestic league.

There have been no major developments in the Albanian camp, with the biggest absentee being Armando Broja.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Pac tastieren e mbare Simbol!

Na prifte e mbara!
Florian

Their biggest threat is Nicolaescu without any doubt he even scored this weekend with his club in Dutch League but let's be honnest we are still talking about a team who needed a very late penalty to equalize against Faroe Islands in their home soil and once again struggled to win in Faroe Islands as well...

I swear without Szeszcny the score against Poland would have been different for them, the Polish wouldn't have conceded 3 goals for just an half or at least not 2 goals in the late part of the game. We probably had one of the worst version of Poland since a very long time that's the reason why Moldova is still fighting for a an EURO spot but i'm pretty certain Czech Rep is going to crush them in the last game. All we need to do here is proceding on counters, we don't have to go for a win unlike them, park the bus, keep an eye on Nicolaescu and procede on counters if we can score ok if not 0-0 would be perfect.
engineer123

Florian wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 10:21 am Their biggest threat is Nicolaescu without any doubt he even scored this weekend with his club in Dutch League but let's be honnest we are still talking about a team who needed a very late penalty to equalize against Faroe Islands in their home soil and once again struggled to win in Faroe Islands as well...

I swear without Szeszcny the score against Poland would have been different for them, the Polish wouldn't have conceded 3 goals for just an half or at least not 2 goals in the late part of the game. We probably had one of the worst version of Poland since a very long time that's the reason why Moldova is still fighting for a an EURO spot but i'm pretty certain Czech Rep is going to crush them in the last game. All we need to do here is proceding on counters, we don't have to go for a win unlike them, park the bus, keep an eye on Nicolaescu and procede on counters if we can score ok if not 0-0 would be perfect.
Why should we park the bus against a team far weaker than us?
We have enough quality to be able to dominate them.
We also should get the 3 points to secure 1st place.
I am not saying we should go full attack mode. Either way, we will have enough attacking chances to win the game, I am sure.
Plako

engineer123 wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 10:40 amWhy should we park the bus against a team far weaker than us?
We have enough quality to be able to dominate them.
We also should get the 3 points to secure 1st place.
I am not saying we should go full attack mode. Either way, we will have enough attacking chances to win the game, I am sure.
Moldova needs a win. Bunkering and countering is not the worst idea.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

There is 0 chance we're bunkering against Moldova especially if Asllani is going to start.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Princ

Albania runs them out the building!

Player to score (anytime)
Sokol Cikalleshi +162
Ernest Muci +210
Jasir Asani +210
Mirlind Daku +210
Myrto Uzuni +210
Arbnor Muja +300
Ion Nicolaescu +300
Bet365
Plako

Princ wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 6:39 pm Albania runs them out the building!

Player to score (anytime)
Sokol Cikalleshi +162
Ernest Muci +210
Jasir Asani +210
Mirlind Daku +210
Myrto Uzuni +210
Arbnor Muja +300
Ion Nicolaescu +300
Bet365
Gotta love Cika having the lowest odds to score lol
Plako

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 5:41 pm There is 0 chance we're bunkering against Moldova especially if Asllani is going to start.
That will allow Asani to have his one shot/game and score. I think Bulgaria did a decent job at blocking him from shooting.
  • Information