Moldova vs Albania - Euro's 2024 Qualifiers - 17/11/2023

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Princ

MOTM Seferi 7.4 rating!

Just needed a bit of trust from the coach and his performances keep getting better each time! Hysaj and Djimsiti were nowhere to be found on D..
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

ZenMaster wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 8:22 pm
Head to head matches is tie breaker so if we beat Faroe we will finish first.
Indeed new rules they don't look at goal difference anymore althrough we have +8 goal difference while they have only +3 and it would be a miracle for this Czech team to score +5 to Poland and Moldova while both still have a chance to qualify.
Redijupison

:gezuar: albanianfootballforum users, fully deserved qualification!
Princ

Why all criticism from internet experts aimed at MOTM Seferi who looked like prime Franck Ribery out there last night, and towards the goalscorer Cikalleshi?

Are super professionals Hysaj and Djimsiti immune from criticism? Djimsiti losing all aerial duels in the zone against guys half his height while Hysaj gave 0 resistance down the flank.
CanaYouDoIt

Princ wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 7:50 pm Why all criticism from internet experts aimed at MOTM Seferi who looked like prime Franck Ribery out there last night, and towards the goalscorer Cikalleshi?

Are super professionals Hysaj and Djimsiti immune from criticism? Djimsiti losing all aerial duels in the zone against guys half his height while Hysaj gave 0 resistance down the flank.
Seferi is wank and all Cikalleshi did was score a pen, outside of that he did his usual. I'll put it down to enormous pressure, but we gotta secure first place now.

I'll try make it to Tirana on monday for the big party
Redijupison

Princ wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 7:50 pm Why all criticism from internet experts aimed at MOTM Seferi who looked like prime Franck Ribery out there last night, and towards the goalscorer Cikalleshi?

Yeah, Gjimshiti was at fault on Moldova's goal, had the chance to clear the ball there.

Seferi gets criticized because he's managed to bench a flashy player like Muçi and a la Liga starter too. Which is very impressive in my books.
  • Information