Stadiums

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:01 pm

Here is how it looked a month ago:

It was even covered by snow:

Tani i kane hedhur themelet me gjithe beton:

"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:15 pm

They already are in the race for the European Supercup of 2019 :

Ja edhe kandidatët që duan finalen e Superkupës
Albania Tirana National Arena
France Toulouse Stadium de Toulouse
Hungary Budapest Flórián Albert stadion
Israel Haifa Sammy Ofer Stadium
Kazakhstan Astana Astana Arena
Northern Ireland Belfast Windsor Park
Poland Gdansk Arena Gdansk
Poland Warsaw Stadion Narodowy
Plako
Team: Partizani

Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:02 pm

Simboli i Diellit wrote:They already are in the race for the European Supercup of 2019 :

Ja edhe kandidatët që duan finalen e Superkupës
Albania Tirana National Arena
France Toulouse Stadium de Toulouse
Hungary Budapest Flórián Albert stadion
Israel Haifa Sammy Ofer Stadium
Kazakhstan Astana Astana Arena
Northern Ireland Belfast Windsor Park
Poland Gdansk Arena Gdansk
Poland Warsaw Stadion Narodowy
Damn so many Eastern European countries. Baku's also in the running to host the 2019 CL.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:05 pm

Drone View of Stadium. The actual field is more elevated, and the 4 sides have been dug out, and asphalt/foundation is being laid.

"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
artan

Tue May 02, 2017 3:22 am

Berat getting an upgrade to their stadium. First phase is installing artificial grass and the next phase is fixing the seat and adding lights. Hopefully it ends up looking like Elbasan Arena (or somewhere near) and the reason I say that because the stadium was in much better shape than Elbasan Arena before the renovations (judging by google images)

Project:
artan

Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:53 pm

http://www.panorama.com.al/sport/stadiu ... korcareve/

So it looks like Korca is gonna get a rather large investment to their stadium, something along 7 million euros. I don't know the exact specifics like if that includes training facilities and other features. The city promised it and this is something that has been rumored for quite some time now. The stadium is in decent shape currently as well.

This project is gonna solidify Skenderbeu as Albania's first "super" team. I'm guessing the financing will be split from the FSHF as they want to promote Skenderbeu (and rightfully so), the actual team (That EL money) and the city itself.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:03 pm

The govenment also promissed financing on Skenderbeu’s stadium. Elbasan arena costs were around 5 million so i’m expecting a stadium like the one in Elbasan plus few facilities. It would be nice for them to play European matches at home where their fans can follow them and fill the stadium easily.
artan

Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:44 pm

Plans for a new stadium for Kukesi is gaining momentum. It's a proposed 5million euro investment for a 10k capacity seater that will be half financed by FSHF and the other half by the government. Apparently it's been accepted by Rama.

No way Kukesi needs a new stadium like this. I'm sure Gjici is gonna be the new mafia boss of the FSHF once Takaj gets dethroned. Rama probably building this stadiium for political purposes.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:17 am

artan wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:44 pm Plans for a new stadium for Kukesi is gaining momentum. It's a proposed 5million euro investment for a 10k capacity seater that will be half financed by FSHF and the other half by the government. Apparently it's been accepted by Rama.

I don't fucking get it. Kukesi has a population of 20k and barely fills out the current stadium at capacity. I'd rather see a team like Besa, Lushnja or Apollona get a new stadium .
artan

Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:30 am

So it does indeed look like Kukesi will get a new stadium Like I mentioned earlier 50% finance by Gov't and 50% financed by federation. I don't know the final cost and other numbers and if it changed from earlier estimates of 5 million. Expected to be finished in 2019. I hope it's not 10 million investment as they simply don't need that and half will be pocketed.

BTW, Kosova are building a frenzy of new/renovated stadiums. It's actually very impressive what they're doing. In a span of 2 years almost all of their major cities have got a new or renovated stadium.
  • Information