Stadiums

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Papagalli
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

6IhmQqpfYPY
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

That stadium is actually starting to look sick. I just hope there's no one hanging a clotheslines out of the windows of that hotel to dry their clothes off.

Even when we built a proper isolated stadium, there's gotta be a building somewhere with people peering in.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Kukesi stadium is almost completed and will be ready max by febbruary while at the new Partizani stadium they restarted working these days . The only project left as project is the Flamurtari one of building the stadium outside the city area. It seems it will remain on paper because the government didn’t concede the New airport of Vlore to the Turks. So they’ll renew the old one with government and FA money.

PmZFUmDNzdI

https://youtu.be/PmZFUmDNzdI
Papagalli

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 3:40 am Kukesi stadium is almost completed and will be ready max by febbruary while at the new Partizani stadium they restarted working these days . The only project left as project is the Flamurtari one of building the stadium outside the city area. It seems it will remain on paper because the government didn’t concede the New airport of Vlore to the Turks. So they’ll renew the old one with government and FA money.

PmZFUmDNzdI

https://youtu.be/PmZFUmDNzdI
Kukesi:
eiNnimQRjOE

Arena Kombetare:
zVv4zrkXNQE

Apollonia:
Z34GiyS3W3A

Bylis Training Ground:
iOnpvwXMajc

Partizani: (Last I read a few days ago) According to the owner Demi, Partizani Stadium (Name TBA) will be ready to host matches by phase three of the current season. http://www.partizani.al/sq/shtepia-e-kampioneve/
G-d9Hbbha7k

Flamurtari: No chance of a new stadium in Vlore anytime soon. The owner is dead broke/unwilling to invest, and in a constant legal battle against the City Hall regarding custody of Flamurtari and it's assets. His official title is that of "Sponsor", logically he's not content with that, and we're definitely dropping to D2 by the end of this season. Next session we'll have the pleasure to look forward to the heated southwestern derby of the decade between Flamurtari vs Oriku.
Aurora Bulkualis

AK is really a beauty. We finally have a proper stadium. Let's hope they get it ready for France like they promised. Nothing less than beating the reigning world champs would suffice for a debut :zgerdhimje:

DM2c6aAoPuo
Princ

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=StKN3cIE2PM

This stadium had potential, if the vip side was the same with the rest and without the tower/marriot hotel it would have been super
plisi

Can't believe this got done. Absolutely fantastic to see these kind of projects not drag on forever. Let's hope now the NT raises it's level of football.
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Sa shumë gëzim që disa oligarké do të bëhën më të pasur se sa janë. A osht pozitiv ndërtimi i stadiumit të ri? Patjetër për oligarkët por mënyra se si është bërë është kriminale dhe asnjë përfitim si sjell sportit por vetëm pronarëve.
Më kujtohet si ish-anëtar i TKZ-së ka pas debat të madh për hyrjën në stadium, shumica absolute e anëtarëve fajësonin infrastrukturën e Qemal Stafés për sjelljen rrugaqérore té policisë, e pér tollovinë që krijohej para stadiumit, duheshin orë që të futeshe në edhe kur stadiumi nuk ishte plot. U ri-ndërtua stadiumi i Elbasanit dhe i Shkodrës dhe u kuptua që problem nuk ishte insfrastruktura por policat nuk paguhen për orët ekstra por dërgohen "dhunshëm" në stadium.

Impakti i stadiumit në zhvillimin e futbollit në Shqipëri do të jetë ZERO. Do të rritet akoma çmimi i biletave në ndeshjet e kombëtarës sepse me 25 mijë euro qira për ndeshje dyshoj qé përveq derbit që di zhvillohet ndonjë ndeshje tjetër kampionale.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Papagalli

hMQDMtp8DJc

Well there you have it, Air Albania will be the sponsor of our new stadium officially dubbing it Air Albania Stadium. The plot thickens, as the majority shareholder are Turkish Airlines by a staggering 49%. One step forward, three steps back. Personally, would've preferred DigitAlb but that's nitpicking at this point.
Aurora Bulkualis

Ah yes, Air Albania an "airline" with 2 planes, now has enough money to spend millions of dollars sponsoring a stadium.
  • Information