Stadiums

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

It's pretty much confirmed the game will be played in an incomplete stadium. I think those discrete brick monstrosities behind the net will not be built in time.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Not enthusiast at all . By the way you just missed the fact that Bashkia Shkoder blocked the project saying that they are the owners of the stadium and they want it as their property . They don't want it to end up like Elbasani stadium under FSHF because Vllaznia uses the revenues from the stadium tickets to pay the players. It could be also a political sabotage...
artan

Project should have started months ago but yet they decided to renew talks of renovations after the Armenia win after months of uncertainty. If we'd lost or drawn against Armenia I don't think the project would have been reopened.

Selman Stermasi renovations in Tirana looks good so far. It looks very similar to Elbasan arena(not as good) but with a fraction of the budget. I guess that's what happens when the project is financed privately by the owner who's gonna make sure he gets the most out of his money.
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhtjdt4vLcI[/youtube]

But Korca should be next for renovations. .
Simboli i Diellit

That looks nice. Hopefully even the other teams who will qualify from Kategoria e Pare will make renovations. Having good stadiums, fields will make the game quality better. I think the PD is doing the Selman Stermasi as part of their political agenda because of next elections, and obviously the fact that only TVKlan speaks about it confirms it.

By the way Edi Rama didn't mention anywhere recently that the game against Serbia will be held in Loro Boriçi . Actually he said only that the project is ready to start. If he wants it ready for Serbia game he would have said but even he doesn't believe that the project will finish in time. Probably by next year's eve it will be ready.
artan

Dragoi wrote:That looks nice. Hopefully even the other teams who will qualify from Kategoria e Pare will make renovations. Having good stadiums, fields will make the game quality better. I think the PD is doing the Selman Stermasi as part of their political agenda because of next elections, and obviously the fact that only TVKlan speaks about it confirms it.

By the way Edi Rama didn't mention anywhere recently that the game against Serbia will be held in Loro Boriçi . Actually he said only that the project is ready to start. If he wants it ready for Serbia game he would have said but even he doesn't believe that the project will finish in time. Probably by next year's eve it will be ready.
I thought the project was financed by Refik Halili(club president) who leased the stadium out from the city for 18 years or so?

But there's gonna be a good chance that a literal village team will be promoted to the Superliga next year so that will be interesting I guess.
Simboli i Diellit

Yes , good chances that there might be at least one village team in superliga next year. Bylis, Terbuni and Mamurrasi have the worst stadiums, that look like training fields . Lushnja , Beselidhja are slightly better but need renovations . The rest like Besa , Dinamo, Tomorri ect have good stadiums but you see...

~Simboli~
Simboli i Diellit

Simboli i Diellit

Mamurresi stadium with the view on cemetery :

During the winter - spring period of rice cultivation , celebrating after the win (Valhala style :lol: ) :

artan

Looks like work for Loro Borici will start on Sunday and everything is finalized.
Simboli i Diellit

So as espected KF Korabi after being promoted in Second division needs to renew it's stadium . They want it to respect UEFA standarts : https://www.change.org/p/bashkia-peshko ... -te-uefa-s

~Simboli~
  • Information