Stadiums

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Dallku wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 2:33 am Looking at comments on FB Albanian fans are so negative lol..

If this took place in Kosovo you better believe Kosovar fans would be excited af and treat it like they a CL final.

Albanians need to chill with this elitist mentality. You can't go from the bottom straight to the top. This is still better than nothing.. it's recognition and the final of a first ever competition so still pretty cool.
Those albanian facebook fans know shit . The only two finals we could’ve taken are European Supercup and Conferderations Final . There is a tradition in choosing stadiums with minimum requirements.

“Although the minimum stadium capacity for category four is 8,000, no stadium with a capacity less than 30,000 has been selected to host the UEFA Europa League and the Nations League finals, and no stadium with a capacity less than 60,000 has been selected to host a UEFA Champions League final and 50,000 for the UEFA Euro final, since these regulations were introduced in 2006.

After the 2007 UEFA Champions League Final, UEFA President Michel Platini stated that he wanted European Cup finals to be held at stadiums with an average capacity of 70,000 to solve security issues.[5] The hosts for the finals between 2009 and 2013 (Stadio Olimpico, Santiago Bernabéu, Wembley Stadium and Allianz Arena) all had capacities of at least 70,000, but the 2014 host (Estádio da Luz) holds 65,000 spectators.“
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Didn't they lift seat number reqs due to COVID?
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Simboli i Diellit

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 8:59 pm Didn't they lift seat number reqs due to COVID?
Covid probably won’t be an issue by may 2022. Most of the population will have heard imunity by direct infection and vaccines combined. All this will be a memory by the end of 2021. Getting 150€ medium per ticket for Uefa Champions league for 60-80 k stadium vs a 20 k stadium it’s quite a difference. It’s 12 million € vs 3 million € at least for a single event. Quite a difference for an event they would fill even a 100k stadium. Air Albania didn’t have that big competition at the bidding , that Greek and French stadiums are quite old and the Macedonian one hosted an event lately. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2022_UE ... ague_Final
artan

http://www.panorama.com.al/sport/merr-j ... a-egnatia/

Although the timing is very fishy right near the elections, these are the type of projects we should strive for. Every small to medium sized city in Albania should get a 1-2 million renovation to their stadium/football infrastructure instead of promoting one "mega" project in Tirana for 40 million euros..

Kruje, Ballsh, Burrel, Berat, Lezhe, etc, all need similar kind of projects.
Plako
Team: Partizani

artan wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 12:54 am http://www.panorama.com.al/sport/merr-j ... a-egnatia/

Although the timing is very fishy right near the elections, these are the type of projects we should strive for. Every small to medium sized city in Albania should get a 1-2 million renovation to their stadium/football infrastructure instead of promoting one "mega" project in Tirana for 40 million euros..

We desperately needed Air Albania Arena so our national team can have a proper home.
artan

Plako wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 3:21 am
artan wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 12:54 am http://www.panorama.com.al/sport/merr-j ... a-egnatia/

We desperately needed Air Albania Arena so our national team can have a proper home.
I'm not against Tirana getting a new stadium but I don't think it's acceptable when several teams in the Superliga don't have functional stadiums and have to play elsewhere and when practically all the teams in the first divisions are playing in run down stadiums from communist times. The Air Albania stadium is barely used besides NT matches and some Derby matches. It's good that they got alot of private funding for it but I just don't like seeing a total 85 mil euros spent when that money could have been used to give practically every Superliga and First Division team stadium a 2 - 3 million renovations to their sport infrastructure.
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Kuqaloshi maoist
Simboli i Diellit

ZenMaster wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 12:50 pm Histori shqiptare http://www.panorama.com.al/sport/eksklu ... e-fshf-se/
Going back to Albania this week, was hoping they’d open stadiums not closing 😂 Ne fakt kur isha ne dhjetor kafenete perreth stadiumit ishin plot e perplot dhe asnjeri nuk mban maska.
MercedesBenz240
Team: Bistrica

Cfare shteti qesharak qe jemi, nje stadium qe mezi u be po perdoret me shume si qender tregtare se sa per futboll. Turp
Plako
Team: Partizani

MercedesBenz240 wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 2:21 pm Cfare shteti qesharak qe jemi, nje stadium qe mezi u be po perdoret me shume si qender tregtare se sa per futboll. Turp
Perkundrazi, nderthurjra e futbollit me pirjes e kafes, sportin e preferuar te Shqiptareve, me duket teper e goditur.
  • Information