Stadiums

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

artan

Did anyone glance at the "Plan B" porject for Loro Borici? It Looks great with the capacity upped to 21k and only costs 10million.
Dallku

artan wrote:Did anyone glance at the "Plan B" porject for Loro Borici? It Looks great with the capacity upped to 21k and only costs 10million.
Yeah I saw it that's why I said that the current project is half-assed. The plan B one was a complete project of how it should technically be.
Plako
Team: Partizani

artan wrote:Did anyone glance at the "Plan B" porject for Loro Borici? It Looks great with the capacity upped to 21k and only costs 10million.
21k capacity? That's just way too much for a city like Shkodra unless that becomes our national stadium. A 12-15k capacity stadium would be much better.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Way better :

Plako
Team: Partizani

Dragoi wrote:Way better :

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kp9vLea.jpg[/img]
Terrible if you ask me. What's the point of the running track?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Simboli i Diellit

All our stadiums have them , only Kukesi, Laçi don't because they didn't have football fields during commie era :D
artan

Plako wrote:
Dragoi wrote:Way better :

Terrible if you ask me. What's the point of the running track?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tracks already there and they can't eliminate the oval structure of the stadium without drastic changes. Maybe they could elimate the one end and move the stands in but that's about it.

Other photos of the "plan B"

I think it's too good to be true. My eyes just don't believe it..
artan

Photos of Selman Stermasi renovations. There gonna fill the stands with 9,600 plastic chairs. Still a long way to go as the opposite ends still look like they have tarzan hiding in those bushes. Not sure if they touched the exteriors or the interiors but it's better than nothing!

BTW, does anyone know about the stadium situation with Flamurtari Vlore? Is the new stadium approved? Did they make additional upgrades to the existing stadium like they did last year?

Korca should be next for rennovation
Simboli i Diellit

Even AC Milan will build a new stadium without the running track. Seats capacity of 48 k and modern looking.

q3c-hYNcNg8
AlbanFC
Team: Shqipëria // Inter

Edi Rama just posted this. No way it gets done before Serbia, considering it hasn't even started yet.

https://twitter.com/ediramaal/status/593797117535195136
  • Information