Stadiums

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Shqipëria Etnike
Has thanked: 0

This project doesnt inspire me much. Needed to be over 20,000 as it would be used till Qemal Stafa is finished in god knows when, probably 5 years plus. They needed to incorporate the completion of the stand behind the goal which was left uncomplete when they first constructed the stadiums and connected it to the tribuna but instead they are building some cheap individual isolated stands. Do a decent job or dont do it at all, not impressed.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

I don't like it either but knowing that the national team will play 4-5 times a year there then it can do because Vllaznia won't fill it . Hopefully the Qemal Stafa stadium project starts very soon.
Dallku

The project is half assed because of the 5 little stands behind the goal but it's better than nothing. The atmosphere in Shkoder will be better because the stadium is higher and the stands are closer to the pitch. In Elbasan the atmosphere sounds pretty lame and quiet on stream/TV. Not sure how it is in real life but even Duka has complained about it so I'm guessing it's real bad. Qemal Stafa was always loud.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Shqipëria Etnike wrote:This project doesnt inspire me much. Needed to be over 20,000 as it would be used till Qemal Stafa is finished in god knows when, probably 5 years plus. They needed to incorporate the completion of the stand behind the goal which was left uncomplete when they first constructed the stadiums and connected it to the tribuna but instead they are building some cheap individual isolated stands. Do a decent job or dont do it at all, not impressed.
Why does it need to be over 20,000? It will never fill up except for Albania games. Vllaznia is going to be playing with an empty stadium. 17,000 is fine.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
artan

Qemal Stafa

Don't know why they don't slowly renovate the stadium section by section instead of trying to build a state of the art stadium that will never be built. They could have easily done an elbasan arena type of renovation but more by now if they wanted but they are too busy trying to get votes with their BS projects. Berisha promised some mega stadium before elections(obviously failed) and I guess Rama will start the reconstruction of the Qemal Stafa before the next elections as a rallying point. It will be half assed but at-least we'll get a stadium

Or they could have invested 5 million in Serman Stermasi..
Aurora Bulkualis

Artan don't worry about it dude. QS will be built. When, I don't know, but it will be built.

These large projects are the way politicians launder people's tax money and borrowed funds from IMF. My guess is they're trying to find the right contractor to corrupt. For example, they take out $50 million out of public's money, they pocket $20m of it, and use $30m to build the stadium. This is how it works everywhere in the world.

We would have had a stadium since Berisha's time, but he didn't find a proper foreign contractor who would give him his 50% or whatever sum he demanded.
Shqipëria Etnike

Here you can see renders of the project

http://www.laziopress.it/2015/04/13/esc ... vic-basta/

Looks like something your local team would build and 12 million euros hahaha Ramas pocketing more than half.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Shqipëria Etnike wrote:Here you can see renders of the project

http://www.laziopress.it/2015/04/13/esc ... vic-basta/

Looks like something your local team would build and 12 million euros hahaha Ramas pocketing more than half.
This is such a disappointment if true.
Aurora Bulkualis

What are you guys expecting with 12 mill...It's even bigger than Elbasan Arena so the costs are higher. The stadium probably won't finish in time for the Serbia game. But I think they're gonna play with a partially built stadium.

I honestly think if we lost vs. Armenia this would have been built like 4 years from now.
Shqipëria Etnike

Theres no way that rubishte is worth 12 mill euros and especially in a country like albania where labour costs are low there is no chance in hell. The main stand in Elbasan is better than this one and not to mention those five stands behind the goal. The only good thing is that the main stand is so close to the dugout so that the Serb players can hear nice and clear.
  • Information