Stadiums

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

User avatar
artan
Posts: 1395
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:08 am
Contact:

Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:55 am

You guys probably know better than me but Gjici invests in his club, even if Kukesi is so small of a city. He puts other owners to shame that have bigger cities that aren't doing anything with their teams. You may complain about Gjici's political involvement but he's probably the only owner (with the exception of Olsi Rama who has been spoonfed) that has the wits and IQ to do so, probably because this guy has outside business ventures. Other owners are too busy fixing league matches and european qualifying matches. The other owners are probably getting so jealous that Kukesi is getting a new stadium with the government and federation financing the entire stadium pretty much. I really can't blame the guy, like I said he's playing chess while everyone else is playing checkers.
User avatar
Plako
Posts: 2601
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:21 am
Contact:

Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:51 pm

artan wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:55 am
You guys probably know better than me but Gjici invests in his club, even if Kukesi is so small of a city. He puts other owners to shame that have bigger cities that aren't doing anything with their teams. You may complain about Gjici's political involvement but he's probably the only owner (with the exception of Olsi Rama who has been spoonfed) that has the wits and IQ to do so, probably because this guy has outside business ventures. Other owners are too busy fixing league matches and european qualifying matches. The other owners are probably getting so jealous that Kukesi is getting a new stadium with the government and federation financing the entire stadium pretty much. I really can't blame the guy, like I said he's playing chess while everyone else is playing checkers.
I looked at it from the prism of an Albanian football fan and investing in Kukes is an absolute waste of money from a footballing perspective. There are certain football hotbeds in Albania (like Tirana, Shkoder & Vlora) and the money would have been better spent there for example.
User avatar
Aurora Bulkualis
Posts: 2697
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:24 pm
Location: Bulkustan
Team: Fc Bulku
Contact:

Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:37 am

Our new home:

Image

Image

Image

The grass still has to grow.
John 14:6 "Bulku saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, De Biasi, but by me."
User avatar
CanaYouDoIt
Posts: 64
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:56 pm
Contact:

Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:38 am

Aurora Bulkualis wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:37 am
Our new home:

Image

Image

Image

The grass still has to grow.
Beautiful
Dallku
Posts: 1881
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:26 pm
Contact:

Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:50 pm

It's definitely beautiful. People hating it because of the capacity, other facilities added, etc. are so full of shit. But there is a political element into it as well as plain ignorance. Most modern stadiums nowadays are multi-functional. Just the times we live in.

Keep in mind that countries like Croatia, Serbia are still rocking communist shithole stadiums... This is the best thing to happen to Albanian football since Euro 16 and Skenderbeu qualifying for EL twice.
User avatar
artan
Posts: 1395
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:08 am
Contact:

Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:36 pm

Now the FSHF needs to start making upgrades to stadiums that superliga teams play in. And to their credit some improvement has been made over the past 5 years like Kukesi's upcoming stadium and Vllaznia's stadium. But there are three teams are pretty much playing in Selman Stermasi stadium currently and it's a shame Partizani never went through with their project.

I think the next step should be just having a few stadiums go through Elbasan arena type renovations at 1-2 mil euro each. Because some of those stadiums look straight out of the 1950s.
User avatar
Princ
Posts: 665
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:36 pm
Contact:

Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:07 am

Let’s be real that one side is absolutely terrible..this looks more a movie theatre than a stadium. On the tv broadcast only will it will look normal because they will record from the bad side..the tower is extra too imo compared to what we had before it’s good but that’s not saying much and stadiums cannot be rebuilt every year..
User avatar
CanaYouDoIt
Posts: 64
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:56 pm
Contact:

Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:10 pm

Princ wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:07 am
Let’s be real that one side is absolutely terrible..this looks more a movie theatre than a stadium. On the tv broadcast only will it will look normal because they will record from the bad side..the tower is extra too imo compared to what we had before it’s good but that’s not saying much and stadiums cannot be rebuilt every year..

Totally disagree with everything said , you do know that tower isn’t just random , it’s a hotel/restaurant. Extra revenue
User avatar
Princ
Posts: 665
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:36 pm
Contact:

Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:57 pm

Which other 3 sided stadium have you seen in the world and with a shopping mall and hotel inside..
Post Reply
  • Information