Stadiums

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Mon Feb 24, 2020 6:01 pm

CanaYouDoIt wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 8:52 pm
We’re honestly animals . Stupid people
If you guys would cared about rivers, mountains, public properties as you can care oligarchs properties Albania would had best standard of living in Balkans.
Ha buke leshoooooooooo
CanaYouDoIt

Mon Feb 24, 2020 6:29 pm

About the principle . And I care more about our mountains and rivers being destroyed
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:15 pm

CanaYouDoIt wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 6:29 pm
About the principle . And I care more about our mountains and rivers being destroyed
There is no principle defending oligarchs interests. It's not our stadium, it's their stadium. It's definitely not a good look for those fans but it's manufactured anger. Trust me Albania has bigger problems than stadium broken benches, it happens even in Scandinavian stadiums. I don't doubt Rama will jail lot of peasants for that incident, how those "angry motherfuckers" dare to do such a thing, it hurts Rama approval rating in Italy.
Ha buke leshoooooooooo
  • Information