Albanian Youth Football

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Migjeni

^^ That's not entirely true. I know for one that Medin Zhega coached Prishtina at some point. I've not researched more than him, but I know that he did.
Kafshatë që s'kapërdihet asht, or vlla, mjerimi..
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Migjeni wrote:^^ That's not entirely true. I know for one that Medin Zhega coached Prishtina at some point. I've not researched more than him, but I know that he did.
Forgot about him totally. I remember he was training Prishtina for a while and moved to train Beselidhja in second division. It should've been during 2004-2006 seasons , he didn't stay much there though :D He wasn't the same man after someone stole the Beckembauer shoes he had in gift from the Germany game back in the 70's . Appart from that lucky Rhothmans cup in Malta he was a mediocre coach.
Plako
Team: Partizani

He was two minutes away from getting a draw against Germany in Leverkusen in 2001. That was perhaps one of the best games I've seen Albania play in its history.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Almost is an archievement only for Albanians :roll:
Leandro

albanian coaches are mostly beyond shit
rrëfeni mëkatet tuaja: www.faltore.al
Simboli i Diellit

He is 17 now and important at Palermo leading their Primavera team as a starter for two years now. He is rated as the future Barzagli . Been saying it for a while that he should be part of our U21 and got the call lately by Jupi but decided to leave him with Strakosha at home . This was from three years ago when he was 13.

g7jq54h7WMs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7jq54h7WMs

He has almost the same value as Agolli, Kukeli , Roshi . Usually 17 year old CBs are rated at 50k :D

He is Shaqir Tafa , remember the name :D
Simboli i Diellit

Nivokazi and Ahmetaj will be playing against our U17 :

http://www.supersport.al/dy-talente-shq ... ve-kuqezi/
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Nëse do të më caktoje mua trajner të Shpresave, do të isha një ushtar i verbër i perandorisë. Të betohem, o president, se edhe sikur golat e gjithë botës të mblidhen te porta e Shpresës, prapëseprapë do të jem i përulur dhe i lumtur që do t’ju shërbej juve.

Gezim Sinemati
Kuqaloshi maoist
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Erjon Bogdani will be new Shpresa coach, Bushi was desperate for the role but seems Bogu blowjob skills are another level.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Plako
Team: Partizani

ZenMaster wrote:Erjon Bogdani will be new Shpresa coach, Bushi was desperate for the role but seems Bogu blowjob skills are another level.

Bogu, dick sucking skills aside, strikes me as a better option. However, for the life of me I don't get how he can get this position without any coaching experience whatsoever. If there is one thing we learned from Jupi's appointment is that we shouldn't have inexperienced coaches handling our youth. Once again this shows how incompetent our FA is.

Also on a somewhat related note, Bogu and Bushi will forever be to me the two guys standing outside the elevator in Austria when the Infamous Four got the boot from the camp. Not a word of consolation to the players who seemed devastated but standing there like an arrogant prick (Bushi) and an awkward clueless moron (Bogu)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dallku

Bogdani is a legend but they need to find coaches who know wtf they're doing. This Player-immediately turned to coach thing is a fail most of the time. It just doesn't work, especially for Albanians.
  • Information