Albanian Youth Football

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Princ

Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:39 am

Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:01 am

Yeah Sahiti looked pretty good there
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
plisi
Been thanked: 0

Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:10 pm

. “Fortuna 2009” nga Hasanbegu i Shkupit, për çdo ditë në profilin e saj zyrtar publikon lajme për daljen në skenë të talentëve të saj. Së fundmi këta publikuan lajmin se aloja i tyre i majtë Xhezair Avduli (2004), ka marrë ftesë për të qenë pjesë e Maqedonia U14.

E mos të merte ftesë kur sezonin e shkuar në 24 ndeshje shënoi 64 gola. Duke luajtur për (U15) në 15 ndeshje ka shënuar 11 gola. Nga Fortuna 2009, me kërkesë të stafit teknik të Maqedonia U15, futbollisti i tyre Behar Fetahu (2003), nga U15 u transferua tek përfaqësuesja më e vjetër e këtij vendi. Fetahu llogaritet si një nga talentët më të mëdhenj evropian të krahut të djathtë. Skautët e skuadrave të ndryshme në Maqedoni, thonë se ka lindur Modriçi i ri.

Xhemil Jahii (2003) për dy vjet ishte pjesë e UEFA & FFM Academy, ndërsa në këtë merkato verore qendërsulmuesit i tyre Sali Aliji (për të cilin shkruajtëm ditë më parë) u transferua në futbollin gjerman. Në këtë verë edhe Mehmed Mehmedi (2003) për dy muaj ishte për prova në Gjermani, por për shkak të moshës dhe problemeve me dokumentet nuk siguroi qëndrim në Evropë. Talenti i fundit që del nga kjo skuadër është Amir Nuhiju (2005) i cili prej të mërkurës, si një nga 20 talentët më të mëdhenj të vendit fqinjë për dy vjet do jetë pjesë e UEFA & FFM Academy.
Albanian football Academy in FYROM.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:30 pm

plisi wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:10 pm
. “Fortuna 2009” nga Hasanbegu i Shkupit, për çdo ditë në profilin e saj zyrtar publikon lajme për daljen në skenë të talentëve të saj. Së fundmi këta publikuan lajmin se aloja i tyre i majtë Xhezair Avduli (2004), ka marrë ftesë për të qenë pjesë e Maqedonia U14.

E mos të merte ftesë kur sezonin e shkuar në 24 ndeshje shënoi 64 gola. Duke luajtur për (U15) në 15 ndeshje ka shënuar 11 gola. Nga Fortuna 2009, me kërkesë të stafit teknik të Maqedonia U15, futbollisti i tyre Behar Fetahu (2003), nga U15 u transferua tek përfaqësuesja më e vjetër e këtij vendi. Fetahu llogaritet si një nga talentët më të mëdhenj evropian të krahut të djathtë. Skautët e skuadrave të ndryshme në Maqedoni, thonë se ka lindur Modriçi i ri.

Xhemil Jahii (2003) për dy vjet ishte pjesë e UEFA & FFM Academy, ndërsa në këtë merkato verore qendërsulmuesit i tyre Sali Aliji (për të cilin shkruajtëm ditë më parë) u transferua në futbollin gjerman. Në këtë verë edhe Mehmed Mehmedi (2003) për dy muaj ishte për prova në Gjermani, por për shkak të moshës dhe problemeve me dokumentet nuk siguroi qëndrim në Evropë. Talenti i fundit që del nga kjo skuadër është Amir Nuhiju (2005) i cili prej të mërkurës, si një nga 20 talentët më të mëdhenj të vendit fqinjë për dy vjet do jetë pjesë e UEFA & FFM Academy.
Albanian football Academy in FYROM.
Macedonia is doing a great job at developing talent. They'll surpass us soon, if they haven't already, at this pace.
Aurora Bulkualis

Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:42 pm

Plako wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:30 pm Macedonia is doing a great job at developing talent. They'll surpass us soon, if they haven't already, at this pace.
Lol. Albania's "talent" system is the worst in all of Eastern Europe by far, excluding the Baltic states. The only "top" player to come out of there in the last 10 years is Hysaj, and he left at 15 years old because his father was a construction worker that worked on some agent's house. I'd argue that 95% of the skills Hysaj picked up, like positioning and mentality, he earned in Italy. It's more like Albania didn't completely destroy him than contributing. All our talents are just Albo teams nicking kids from FYROM/Kosova/Nigeria, which makes sense financially, but it shows how bad the developing system is.

Look at Bardhi for example. Everything was set up for him to be the next big thing. Croatian scouts even came to his EL games, and the dude just bungles it hard, two games in a row, and fades into complete obscurity.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:57 pm

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:42 pm
Lol. Albania's "talent" system is the worst in all of Eastern Europe by far, excluding the Baltic states. The only "top" player to come out of there in the last 10 years is Hysaj, and he left at 15 years old because his father was a construction worker that worked on some agent's house. I'd argue that 95% of the skills Hysaj picked up, like positioning and mentality, he earned in Italy. It's more like Albania didn't completely destroy him than contributing. All our talents are just Albo teams nicking kids from FYROM/Kosova/Nigeria, which makes sense financially, but it shows how bad the developing system is.

Look at Bardhi for example. Everything was set up for him to be the next big thing. Croatian scouts even came to his EL games, and the dude just bungles it hard, two games in a row, and fades into complete obscurity.
You're right , the fact is that Bardhi and Asani have been a shadow of themselves for the past 6-7 months. They should've left when they had the chance last summer. At 20 years old you can't be considered a talent at least considering the level of Superliga . We see 17-18 years old Croatian players comming from Dinamo Zagreb every year being sold to big teams every season . At least i'm happy most of Vllaznia talents left this season to Croatia .
Aurora Bulkualis

Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:04 pm

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:57 pm You're right , the fact is that Bardhi and Asani have been a shadow of themselves for the past 6-7 months. They should've left when they had the chance last summer. At 20 years old you can't be considered a talent at least considering the level of Superliga . We see 17-18 years old Croatian players comming from Dinamo Zagreb every year being sold to big teams every season . At least i'm happy most of Vllaznia talents left this season to Croatia .
We're lucky Croatia is even taking young players from other countries. No Albanian "talent" who wants to make something out of his career should stay past 18 in Albania. You hit 20 years old, and your development is completely fucked.

Let's see how Abazaj and Guri do this season, and if they can prove me wrong, but Abazaj I'm quite confident won't be a starter at Anderlecht.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:30 pm

Guri seems doing well in the prep games same for Abazaj ....

Guri

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lm3NGUPp1gE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHOmHxLcQC0

Abazaj

https://youtu.be/bVBK-J283XQ?t=1m16s

They can become good/decent players for our NT , we're not expecting them to make a difference . At their age they won't improve much more, probably just their vision of the game and tactics but all our hopes are for diaspora youth to give us the "Cristiano Ronaldo" we never had :D

At Anderlecht Abazaj won't have much space because of the module they play.
It's the classical . 3-4-2-1 and there you don't have to use right wingers at all when you have good Full-Backs like they do.
Dallku

Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:15 pm

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:42 pm
Plako wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:30 pm Macedonia is doing a great job at developing talent. They'll surpass us soon, if they haven't already, at this pace.

Bardhi is horrible. No potential at all. Not even for Albanian league. He's not good enough for Partizani.

I have some hope for Abazaj! I think he can at least be the next Roshi.

Guri is another Cikalleshi type.
artan

Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:17 am

Bardhi had alot of talent but Partizani ruined him as they don't know how to develop young talents. A team like Dinamo Zagreb would have turned him into a legit talent. Even Skenderbeu would have sold him for like 1 million euros by now.

And Guri has more potential than Cikaleshi. He's much bigger, stronger and athletic than Cika. Guri has alot of raw talent even if he's 24.
  • Information