Albanian Youth Football

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Dallku

Kallaku seems like an interesting player. He's comfortable on the ball and sees the game.
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

I think so too, he was excellent yesterday and provided the assist for the goal which equalised the game, from a corner.
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

RedFootballs wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:10 pm I think so too, he was excellent yesterday and provided the assist for the goal which equalised the game, from a corner.
Kallaku and Mala are good enough be part of senior team.
Kuqaloshi maoist
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

ZenMaster wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:33 pm
RedFootballs wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:10 pm I think so too, he was excellent yesterday and provided the assist for the goal which equalised the game, from a corner.
Kallaku and Mala are good enough be part of senior team.
Yes especially Mala, he had very good form with Partizani this year.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Our U21 beat Galles U21 2:1 today.
Broja scored twice. There was also space for Ndrecka, Shefiti and Zeka.

Shqipëri U21 – Uells U21 2-1

Broja 48′, 57′ / Pugh 80′

FORMACIONET ZYRTARE:

Shqipëria U-21: Hoxha (Harizaj 46′), Kryeziu, Shehi, Ndrecka, Kalaj, Shefiti, Bardhi, Kolaj (Mihana 46′), Sula (Broja 46′), Lleshi, Zeka. Trajner: A.Bushi.

Uellsi U-21: Absalom, Ljuis, Dasilva, Pull, Norrington-Devis, Barton, Herris, Brodhed, Babos, Evans, Kuper. Trajner: Robert Pejxh.
Simboli i Diellit

Maloku as has been amateur so far. 2:0 down at 9th min, first half.
Simboli i Diellit

Kola seems better than Uzuni and Roshi , good first touch, effective dribbling and has football IQ. Unfortunate he got loaned to Serie C, it was rumoured he might stay at Sassuolo this season but on the other hand he can show himself.
Broja is another level aswell, he could easily be part of the NT , well any pole would be better than Balaj but he shows he has the potential and talent to outclass any striker we have ever had.
Dallku

Broja definitely has all the attributes. Tall, athletic, great pace, decent touch. Definitely a unique talent by Albanian standards. His decision making/read for the game is not very good but that's normal since he's only 17. The talent is there but it needs to mastered.

Don't like any of other players. I think they are all very very bad. Kola is number 22 right?? He showed some ok glimpses but also made so many mistakes. He doesn't have particularly great pace or any decent attribute that separates him
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:47 pm Kola seems better than Uzuni and Roshi , good first touch, effective dribbling and has football IQ. Unfortunate he got loaned to Serie C, it was rumoured he might stay at Sassuolo this season but on the other hand he can show himself.
Broja is another level aswell, he could easily be part of the NT , well any pole would be better than Balaj but he shows he has the potential and talent to outclass any striker we have ever had.
We have lost 4:0, there is nothing to comment about the game. Last time we won 1:3 away from home with Gega. Albanian media absolutely massacred Panucci while nobody dares to mention Alban Bushi name. Nothing will change if won't be a revolution, Duka and his lackeys should leave or it will become worse.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Simboli i Diellit

Elections for FSHF are another three years ... Bushi nowhere to be seen on press conference.
  • Information