Albanian Youth Football

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

artan

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:08 am
artan wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:11 am Anybody catch the U21 game vs Spain today? They lost 1 - 0 near the end of the match.

I caught most of the first half and bits of pieces in the second half and they looked pretty good. I was really impressed with Mucolli who looked very good imo. He's Ramadani's teammate in Denmark and he's a key player for their squad despite being only 19 years old. I was also impressed with Taulant Seferi, the guy has some skill. Seferi seems to play well as a supporting striker type of player. Vrioni and Bare looked okay as well.
Didn't, but I saw the score was 0-0 10 minutes from the end, and I still knew they were going to lose. It's kinda sad tbh. Loser mentality gets you every time.

Vrioni seems worthy to keep an eye on.
I was expecting it and it was a fair result. Spain were the better team. Their u21 team would probably crush our Senior NT too. You can’t really expect much more from our guys, they played hard. How can you expect some guys like Mirlind Nuriu who plays in the Albanian first division to defend 90 minutes against established professionals? Or expecting some one like Albi Doka to win the midfield battle against Fabian Ruiz?

I’m not sure if Bushi is a decent coach because he seems to be doing an okay job with the U21.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

artan wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:30 pm
artan wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:11 am Anybody catch the U21 game vs Spain today? They lost 1 - 0 near the end of the match.

I caught most of the first half and bits of pieces in the second half and they looked pretty good. I was really impressed with Mucolli who looked very good imo. He's Ramadani's teammate in Denmark and he's a key player for their squad despite being only 19 years old. I was also impressed with Taulant Seferi, the guy has some skill. Seferi seems to play well as a supporting striker type of player. Vrioni and Bare looked okay as well.
Didn't, but I saw the score was 0-0 10 minutes from the end, and I still knew they were going to lose. It's kinda sad tbh. Loser mentality gets you every time.

I was expecting it and it was a fair result. Spain were the better team. Their u21 team would probably crush our Senior NT too. You can’t really expect much more from our guys, they played hard. How can you expect some guys like Mirlind Nuriu who plays in the Albanian first division to defend 90 minutes against established professionals? Or expecting some one like Albi Doka to win the midfield battle against Fabian Ruiz?

I’m not sure if Bushi is a decent coach because he seems to be doing an okay job with the U21.
U21 and NT are completely different though. U21 switch players every 2 years completely, and the pressure is a lot less.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
artan

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:19 pm
artan wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:30 pm

U21 and NT are completely different though. U21 switch players every 2 years completely, and the pressure is a lot less.
And there's still a huge gap between Spain U21 and Albania U21. Many of the players for our U21 are pretty much amateurs, although the talent has improved over the past year. I don't expect the U21 team to achieve glory any time soon, I'm more concerned about them developing players for the NT. Looking at the current U21 I see a few players who can be players for the NT mainly Mucolli, Vrioni, Bare, and Seferi. Time is still needed for the younger guys like Sahiti, Mala, Tafa as they still have a few years with the U21.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Today at 18:00 Albania faces Estonia away.
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

While everyone is busy with Panucci, our bomber Bogdani is making history with U19, in 6 qualifying matches he lost all of them with goal difference 1:14.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Simboli i Diellit

Bogdani should enter politics. Never seen him as a coach.
Simboli i Diellit

What a goal/action by Sulejmanov.
Simboli i Diellit

Toli will never become a NT product. So many mistakes placing simple passes , already 4 wrong passes in midde to opponent mids who could’ve cost us .
Simboli i Diellit

Same old story: Amateur assist by Kryeziu to their lone striker...
Dallku

Who's #5? That was criminal lol.

I swear how come none of the teams Albania play make mistakes like that? Estonia for example might suck but they don't make errors like that.. Nobody does except Albania.
  • Information