Albanian Youth Football

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Experience influenced the end of the match a lot. The Italian rooster is older and playing at higher levels.

This U21 is missing badly a valid Central Midfielder /AM. Ramadani can’t make the difference at this level let alone at our NT. Since Bare’s time is coming to an end with the U21 he could become a decent second half sub for our NT. Out of all debutants Vrioni showed he was the hungriest one to want something from this . Bushi warned us that he is the best striker to ever play for Albania (coming from an ex-striker might mean something) . Hopefully he keeps humble and develops at least at Sadiku’s level , althrough from what i’ve seen he is the only player in our NT who’s great with both feets.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

This loser mentality is honestly depressing/exhausting. You manage somehow to tie 1-1 at the end of the match. Then instead of closing it, you concede another 2 goals, while you're in extra time.
Simboli i Diellit wrote: Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:35 pm Bushi warned us that he is the best striker to ever play for Albania (coming from an ex-striker might mean something) .
He said that?
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Simboli i Diellit

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:49 pm
Simboli i Diellit wrote: Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:35 pm Bushi warned us that he is the best striker to ever play for Albania (coming from an ex-striker might mean something) .
He said that?
Min 10:00 :

https://youtu.be/GXuovq3oqPs
Aurora Bulkualis

Who was #20 in the build up to that goal? That guy seemed more impressive than Vrioni there.
Simboli i Diellit wrote: Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:09 pm
Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:49 pm
He said that?
Min 10:00 :

https://youtu.be/GXuovq3oqPs
He said one of the best, which doesn't mean much. Bushi was one of the best lol.
Dallku

Vrioni looks like a pretty complete striker. He seems like an upgraded version of Sadiku. I wouldn't mind capping players like this than waste callups on waste of spaces like Balaj and Manaj.

Abazaj hit the post twice. I still have some hope in him but he needs to improve a lot.
artan

How did Mucolli play? He seems to have some upside going by the fact he's a regular for his club at only 18.
Dallku

artan wrote: Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:36 am How did Mucolli play? He seems to have some upside going by the fact he's a regular for his club at only 18.
He looked quick with some good movement but Italy dominated most of the 1st half so he didn't get many opportunities on the ball. He did misplace a few passes though.
artan

Anybody catch the U21 game vs Spain today? They lost 1 - 0 near the end of the match.

I caught most of the first half and bits of pieces in the second half and they looked pretty good. I was really impressed with Mucolli who looked very good imo. He's Ramadani's teammate in Denmark and he's a key player for their squad despite being only 19 years old. I was also impressed with Taulant Seferi, the guy has some skill. Seferi seems to play well as a supporting striker type of player. Vrioni and Bare looked okay as well.
Simboli i Diellit

Couldn’t catch any match today. Just got back from Albania. Saw some chances/highlights from Panorama:

http://www.panorama.com.al/sport/video- ... spanjolle/

Seferi seems better than what we’ve been calling at our NT lately. Vrioni needs a chance to start upfront aswell.
Aurora Bulkualis

artan wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:11 am Anybody catch the U21 game vs Spain today? They lost 1 - 0 near the end of the match.

I caught most of the first half and bits of pieces in the second half and they looked pretty good. I was really impressed with Mucolli who looked very good imo. He's Ramadani's teammate in Denmark and he's a key player for their squad despite being only 19 years old. I was also impressed with Taulant Seferi, the guy has some skill. Seferi seems to play well as a supporting striker type of player. Vrioni and Bare looked okay as well.
Didn't, but I saw the score was 0-0 10 minutes from the end, and I still knew they were going to lose. It's kinda sad tbh. Loser mentality gets you every time.

Vrioni seems worthy to keep an eye on.
  • Information