Albanian Youth Football

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Was checking livescore and our U17 lost 2-1 to Macedonia, after losing to Serbia and Italy. What a joke.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
vata10
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

^^^

You have to look at the bright side of these loses. There were no Kosovars playing for Albania and all three of these loses were probably 'dinjitoze.' ;)
Dallku

Aurora Bulkualis wrote:Was checking livescore and our U17 lost 2-1 to Macedonia, after losing to Serbia and Italy. What a joke.
I was surprised because they looked ok against Italy. I was expecting to them to at least beat Macedonia. Serbia is a superpower at these youth levels so meh.

Kinda annoying that Macedonia is so much better than us at youth levels though. Their u-21 is killing it and they don't rely on diaspora at all, all of their players are domestic based.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Well because our FA is run by a corrupt fat f***. The downside to qualifying for the Euro is that we're stuck with that fat f*** for another decade at least.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dallku

Plako wrote:Well because our FA is run by a corrupt fat f***. The downside to qualifying for the Euro is that we're stuck with that fat f*** for another decade at least.

Man I can just imagine what a disaster coaching must be at grassroot levels. It's like they only teach these kids to clear the ball.
Aurora Bulkualis

Plako wrote:Well because our FA is run by a corrupt fat f***. The downside to qualifying for the Euro is that we're stuck with that fat f*** for another decade at least.
It's just pure incompetence. Like LedZep said the coaching is probably disastrous. Croatian FA is corrupt as hell too, but it doesn't mean they're incompetent. If Duka wasn't corrupt, it wouldn't magically make all these shitty coaches better (not talking about U17 NT coach, but grassroots in general).

I remember when we faced Serbia, their newspapers detailed our tactics a million times better than the "analysts" who have been watching the team for 30 years.
Aurora Bulkualis

Simboli, do you know what the deal is with Bushi's and Jupi's academy? Is it a purely privately owned academy? Can anyone join, are there trials, do they compete with other teams in official tournaments?

"O Beni, me pagoi babi jot per kete muaj?"

"Nuk e di Xhaxhi Jupi"
Albo_eagle
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Get in someone serious like Bylbyl Sokoli and let us start achieving something with a proper structure.

We have to start with the U21's and work down. Not having players like Avdijaj, Albian Ajeti ect ect with the U21's was a big miss as they would of been key players. Sokoli will fix that i feel. Plus he will solely call up players based on how good they are, not with who they know. The teams under the U21 will fall in line after.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Sokoli's not gonna happen. Duka and his cronies want someone of their own

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: It's just pure incompetence. Like LedZep said the coaching is probably disastrous. Croatian FA is corrupt as hell too, but it doesn't mean they're incompetent. If Duka wasn't corrupt, it wouldn't magically make all these shitty coaches better (not talking about U17 NT coach, but grassroots in general).
Peshku qelbet nga koka

• Information