Albanian Youth Football

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

IndritFieri
Team: AC Milan
FK Apollonia
Kuq & Zi
Italy

No one mentioned our 2-0 win agains Montenegro.

We are still firs with 9 points but we have an extra game. Romania and Switzerland are second with 7 points and a game in hand.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Rudi Vata in his latest Interview about his Son Roko Vata. "My Son follows the albanian National Team. Sometimes he knows more then me and tells me news."
"If Albania will call him, the will get a "perfect" answer."

https://twitter.com/xhemi_iseni/status/ ... 1051950229
Redijupison

How good is his son? Plays for Celtic's B team
artan

Redijupison wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 7:09 pm How good is his son? Plays for Celtic's B team
He seems to be talented from a youth player standpoint but as we know many of these players fizzle out and become nothing. It seems like Papa Vata is using his connections and pressuring the FSHF to call him up for the Senior NT. He most certainly is not NT material at the moment.

For the U21 it would be a great addition but I doubt he switches for a U21 call him. He's trying to pull an Abedin Januzaj.
CanaYouDoIt

Rocco is a very good talent tbf, only 18 and already played a few times for Celtic. He's certainly one to watch but not NT ready at all.
Skenderbeu9

How is this even debatable?
Cap tie the kid he has caps for Celtic A team also if he blows up next year and we lose the opportunity we will knock our head at the wall
Marvin Çuni made his debut and looked at best Serie B level but who cares one more for the future
That should be the case with Vata jr too
Plako
Team: Partizani

artan wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 8:27 pmFor the U21 it would be a great addition but I doubt he switches for a U21 call him. He's trying to pull an Abedin Januzaj.
100% agreed.
CanaYouDoIt

nelson weiper apparently joining our U21s, thats a huge steal wtf. I'm shocked ngl considering he's half albanian but hey Gruda look at your teammate, join him.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

We had Balliu whose great-grandfather or something was Albanian. (They say his "father" was Albanian) I don't think he even knew where Albania was :lol:

Half-Albanian still counts and it's like Vata's son lol
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 11:15 pm We had Balliu whose great-grandfather or something was Albanian. (They say his "father" was Albanian) I don't think he even knew where Albania was :lol:

Half-Albanian still counts and it's like Vata's son lol

Salvador doesn't need to be fluent on albanian to show his descent
https://youtu.be/T7LY--PIruk?si=P9y-SvB82x4qdRqm
Kuqaloshi maoist
  • Information