Albanian Youth Football

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Today i met with Redolf Ramilli and Ismet Sinani , very nice persons. Both playing in Milan youth clubs and part of our U17 :)

~Simboli~
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

AlbanFC wrote: Ky duhet ti hedhi pak uje balukeve edhe pastaj duket tamam si naçu. :D
Po mbushet skuadra shqiptare me magjupe si franca me zezaket. Mua s'me behet vone shume deri sa flasin shqip ne shtepi, por shoh nje double standard kur shajne francen per zezaket.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Pjetër
Has thanked: 0

It is going to make it harder for the ultras to push the autokton gimmick too.
Dallku

Holy shit Gega is breaking all kinds of records with the u-21. I read somewhere that he has 4 wins in 4 years?? And those wins came when Kace and Hysaj were in the lineup.

I know the players are god awful but you can't even cause an upset here and there?? sheesh
Simboli i Diellit

Lol those wins were against teams like liechtenstein ... Only big upset was that one in Austria long ago !

~Simboli~
Simboli i Diellit

Rilind Nivokazi another albanian talent to consider in future. He plays for Atalanta youth teams . Hopefully he will be tested in our U17 along few other jewels from AC Milan and Internazionale.
Simboli i Diellit

Arian Bellaj's U19 will play tomorrow against Austria . He has been criticized recently for not calling some talents of Vllaznia and other clubs who are winnig the U17/U19 championship and Bellaj calls players from private accademies not poor kids who don't have the money to pay him .
Cantona
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

U19 lost 2-1 against Austria.

Austria's second goal came in the 95th minute, and they were down to 9 men thanks to 2 red cards. Apparently the boys got too ambitious knowing that they had 2 extra men, and were all out attacking trying to get the victory, and thats when they got caught in a counterattack and conceded.
Dallku

Anyone saw the game? Any interesting players??

But I don't expect anything from u19 and u17 because the selections are random for the most part and all players are amateurs.
Simboli i Diellit

Albania now has an U15 team. Italians taking over everything in our FA : http://www.panorama.com.al/sport/kombet ... tramezani/

We have Italian coaches , marketing managers/directors, doctors...
  • Information