Albanian Youth Football

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Genti
Team: Albania & Tirona

Discuss everything about our youth teams and the most promising/interesting players for the future of Albanian football. u-21, u-19, and u-17.
KF.KORAB
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Albania U17 won 2-1 against Italy U17 with a goal by Sinisha Rajcevic for Albania, who the f*** is he?
Genti
Team: Albania & Tirona

KF.KORAB wrote:Albania U17 won 2-1 against Italy U17 with a goal by Sinisha Rajcevic for Albania, who the f*** is he?
Albanian kid who has family origins from Montenegro. He's said to be a very promising young player.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

KF.KORAB wrote:Albania U17 won 2-1 against Italy U17 with a goal by Sinisha Rajcevic for Albania, who the f*** is he?
16 years old wonder kid from Koplik (Malesi e Madhe) . His mother is pure albanian and his father has some montenegrin roots because his dad is montenegrin by surname but they don't speak their language. For protecting this kid i've been shown the OUT door from TKZ(italy) because the geniuses here did a protest against him at our U19 national team last Sunday in Rome. Obviously they mix nationalism with patriotism . I'm glad he scored and i've been writting about him for one year and a half now on xtratime. Talked to him on facebook few months ago where people went against him saying he is shkije ect ect , he is a really good kid/person and a hope he succeeds . At the end 75% of his blood is albanian, although the rest could be too as montenegrins descend from albos too ;) He speaks only albanian , feels albanian . What else do we need? We have lots of turkish/muslim surnames (mine included) , should we judge these surnames as turk descendents too ? :) Wow i wrote a lot :roll:
artan

Dragoi wrote:
16 years old wonder kid from Koplik (Malesi e Madhe) . His mother is pure albanian and his father has some montenegrin roots because his dad is montenegrin by surname but they don't speak their language. For protecting this kid i've been shown the OUT door from TKZ(italy) because the geniuses here did a protest against him at our U19 national team last Sunday in Rome. Obviously they mix nationalism with patriotism . I'm glad he scored and i've been writting about him for one year and a half now on xtratime. Talked to him on facebook few months ago where people went against him saying he is shkije ect ect , he is a really good kid/person and a hope he succeeds . At the end 75% of his blood is albanian, although the rest could be too as montenegrins descend from albos too ;) He speaks only albanian , feels albanian . What else do we need? We have lots of turkish/muslim surnames (mine included) , should we judge these surnames as turk descendents too ? :) Wow i wrote a lot :roll:
You're definitely in the right. I don't think TKZ really knows about his situation and if they knew what you just posted I don't think they would care. Unfortunately, they probably just think he's a pure slav. Did TKZ protest or a small minority protest?

I just hope the kid posts something on his FB or IG that says he's proud to be Albanian to clarify it and to silence the haters.
Simboli i Diellit

There were about 50 members of the TKZ who protested and most of them moved from northern Italian cities. They don't get it and i'm done talking to them . Btw here you have his facebook profile :) : https://www.facebook.com/sinisha.rajcev ... ts&fref=ts
Simboli i Diellit

I'll introduce to you a young striker who at the age of 16 debuted for Reggina's first team . Reggina is one of the teams Bogdani played at and actually is part of Lega Pro (Serie C) . Aldor Gjuci is his name and already in the orbit of other teams . He has scored only one goal as we speak but only 17 and hopefully will see him part of Serie A one day .

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/g-factor/g- ... a-reggina/
http://www.tuttoreggina.com/casa-sant-a ... juci-23071
Simboli i Diellit

Our U21 starts the qualifiers vs Liechteinstain . These are the players called up :

Dallku

I noticed Valon Ahmedi hasn't been playing at all for his club in recent weeks which is disappointing.

Prenga is a good addition because he's a starter for his club. Rahmani-Prenga in the middle of defense should be alright. The fullbacks are pure shit unfortunately.

The midfield and offense remain to be seen. Some of these youngsters like Laci and Manaj sound promising but lets see if they can play at this level.
artan

They should snatch Enis Bardhi away from Macedonia as he'd make a good addition to the U-21 even if they seem to have wingers/attackers. He's only 19 and getting alot of playing time for his club in Hungary(2 goals 3 assists)

Good to see Gavazaj is back. Don't know what happened to him and I thought he was going to be a promising player..

How good is Albion Avdijaj?
  • Information