Albanian Youth Football

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Ronaldo Shani seems a great talent aswell, at least three Italian clubs are after him . I think next transfer window or maximum by next summer he'll be playing here. Don't know if there was an approach from our fa yet but these Greek Albos might not be that reliable .... same could be said about Kristo Shehu but i know he already refused us...
Dallku

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:11 am Don't know if there was an approach from our fa yet but these Greek Albos might not be that reliable .... same could be said about Kristo Shehu but i know he already refused us...
People get mad when these players choose Greece but these are not good talents at all. Greek football system is fundamentally broken and they can't produce Greek players anymore, let alone Albanian. When an Albanian youngster comes out of there take it with a grain of salt because he's very likely shit.

Panagiotis Kone remains the best Albanian to come out of Greece. A player I wish we had and who could've helped for sure...Kace is good but his physique lets him down. The rest are all frauds. People were upset about Durmishaj, a player way worse than Balaj...
Dallku

Looks like the u-19 was nothing but fake hype. Greece completely humbled them. smh
Princ

ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Maloku was shit against Andorra, i don't remember he ever played average game.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Simboli i Diellit

ZenMaster wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:50 pm Maloku was shit against Andorra, i don't remember he ever played average game.
Maloku should never be called up for our U21 . There are superliga youngsters better than him, even the Sampdoria U19 albos can replace him easily. I'm confused , since when you can make 5 subs for youth teams in qualifiers?

Tomorrow we have our U17 against Ukraine and U19 against Belgium.
Dallku

Watching Albania-Croatia u20 and the u20 is actually stronger than the u21. Don't understand what's going on with the youth teams but they get pounded hard in every game.

They haven't had stability since Redi Jupi was in charge of overlooking them. During that time they even made the elite round a few times and were competitive. Afterwords they just went back to losing every game by big margins.
They need to stop appointing these young ex-players as coaches. Bogdani, Beqiri, Lala(at one time for u19), Bushi, Dede etc are having horrific records.
Simboli i Diellit

Rudi Vata’s son will be playing for Ireland against Poland . Now his daddy is going on defensive saying the FA never was interested in his son. 😂. Who the f*** knew except us here in our forum that his son is playing at Celtik and had a contract few months ago. So fucking easy blaming others while we all know he visits Albania and is in contact with our FA every two-three months. Okay you can’t force your son to play for us but just leave it there , don’t comment it . Anyone good enough could be playing for Albania U15 and he has/had the reputation to put his son there if he wanted to. Igli Tare’s both sons are playing for Lazio youth and he never pushes them to play for Albania before becoming pros because everyone would say just like they’re saying now: He’s there because he’s Daddy’s son!

https://www.thesun.ie/sport/football/47 ... eland/amp/

http://www.panorama.com.al/sport/i-biri ... rine-nese/
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:15 pm Rudi Vata’s son will be playing for Ireland against Poland . Now his daddy is going on defensive saying the FA never was interested in his son. 😂. Who the f*** knew except us here in our forum that his son is playing at Celtik and had a contract few months ago. So fucking easy blaming others while we all know he visits Albania and is in contact with our FA every two-three months. Okay you can’t force your son to play for us but just leave it there , don’t comment it . Anyone good enough could be playing for Albania U15 and he has/had the reputation to put his son there if he wanted to. Igli Tare’s both sons are playing for Lazio youth and he never pushes them to play for Albania before becoming pros because everyone would say just like they’re saying now: He’s there because he’s Daddy’s son!

I don't blame Vata, albanian federation constantly had less knowledge about albanian youth players than a solid forum guy.
Kuqaloshi maoist
CanaYouDoIt

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:15 pm Rudi Vata’s son will be playing for Ireland against Poland . Now his daddy is going on defensive saying the FA never was interested in his son. 😂. Who the f*** knew except us here in our forum that his son is playing at Celtik and had a contract few months ago. So fucking easy blaming others while we all know he visits Albania and is in contact with our FA every two-three months. Okay you can’t force your son to play for us but just leave it there , don’t comment it . Anyone good enough could be playing for Albania U15 and he has/had the reputation to put his son there if he wanted to. Igli Tare’s both sons are playing for Lazio youth and he never pushes them to play for Albania before becoming pros because everyone would say just like they’re saying now: He’s there because he’s Daddy’s son!

He's young there is still time , didnt know he wasnt married to an Albanian , can't blame the kid though at all .
  • Information