Albanian Youth Football

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 4:50 pm Henrik Weiper in the U21 squad.
Endrit Vrapi?
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Dallku

U21 will absolutely get demolished by England but players to watch:

Bajrami (lets see what the hype is about)
Kraja (atalanta owned player)
Dallku

What an amateur mistake by the CB (Selmani) just before half time. Heavy first touch from a basic pass ----> England stealing it ----> tap in.
CanaYouDoIt

Dallku wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 9:36 pm What an amateur mistake by the CB (Selmani) just before half time. Heavy first touch from a basic pass ----> England stealing it ----> tap in.
Not the first time from him, classic superliga player. But Bushi plays him basically every time, I wonder why
CanaYouDoIt

Dallku wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 8:37 pm U21 will absolutely get demolished by England but players to watch:

Bajrami (lets see what the hype is about)
Kraja (atalanta owned player)
Cant learn much from the CMs and attackers in these types of games.
Dallku

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 9:44 pm

Disagree. You can learn how composed they are when they have the ball and how they relieve pressure from playing so deep. Muci relieved some pressure once by dribbling through 3-4 England players and winning a foul. Things like that are great. The CMs are a nervous wreck and give the ball right back immediately, even when they are not pressured.

One player I really dislike is that little dwarf Dobra. That horrific little shit sprints like an idiot 50 yards backwards just to pass it to the defenders.
CanaYouDoIt

Dallku wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 9:50 pm
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 9:44 pm

Disagree. You can learn how composed they are when they have the ball and how they relieve pressure from playing so deep. Muci relieved some pressure once by dribbling through 3-4 England players and winning a foul. Things like that are great. The CMs are a nervous wreck and give the ball right back immediately, even when they are not pressured.

One player I really dislike is that little dwarf Dobra. That horrific little shit sprints like an idiot 50 yards backwards just to pass it to the defenders.
Yeah as soon as I typed that out I thought I was wrong, you can definitely learn some stuff. You can tell guys like Bajrami and Kraja have had foreign development, they just have that touch more quality. Muci like you said always shows some quality.

Then compare that to Marku, Selmani and Rrapaj who just look out of place on the ball.
CanaYouDoIt

Fyi, a lot of these England U21 guys would be starters for us, many play good mins in the PL. Smith Rowe had 10 PL goals, he's so good, so its a good test for these guys. I think Bajrami has done well.
CanaYouDoIt

This keeper is crap too, why not play Simoni ? That guy is class, probably better on the ball than some outfielders
Dallku

Muci has been the best player. Bajrami has been decent. He seems like a versatile defender.. not awkward.

The rest cannot cope.
  • Information