To Work For FSHF

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Albin93
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Hello, my name is Albin I am a coach in Sweden, with a UEFA B-Diploma and I have a question if there is some way to help the FSHF, maybe help recruit new talents for the Under-National Teams, maybe some kind of scouting role, or any kind of help for the FSHF, as I really want to be a part of Albanian football, and be a part of the positive developement we're currently facing/have.

Have any of you had some kind of job for the FSHF or do you have any contacts in the FSHF ?

- Feel free too send me a private message
artan

Don't know but I'm sure you're a better manager than Skender Gega!
Shpati
Team: Albania, New York Mets, New York Giants, Liverpool F.C.

I think it's pretty easy to get in contact with them. Contact the head guys via facebook or the FSHF website.

There was one guy I heard of that would just ask random Albanian footballers if they wanted to play for the NT, and the FSHF hired that guy.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

You can try the official FSHF site, and if that doesn't work you try messaging Redi Jupi or Alban Bushi on facebook. Neither of those guys work directly for the FSHF, but they have connections. Maybe, they can put you in touch with FSHF officials.

P.S. Are you Albanian? If you are, you should know that lower positions only offer a couple of hundred dollars wage a month.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Zemi
Team: Albanian NT and Arsenal!

I have contacts and info for you if u like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dallku

DigBick wrote:Neither of those guys work directly for the FSHF, but they have connections. Maybe, they can put you in touch with FSHF officials.

What do you mean? They def work for the fa. Jupi is the FSHF director for all national teams and Bushi is the manager of the senior team(basically a FSHF spy on DB).
Albin93

DigBick wrote:You can try the official FSHF site, and if that doesn't work you try messaging Redi Jupi or Alban Bushi on facebook. Neither of those guys work directly for the FSHF, but they have connections. Maybe, they can put you in touch with FSHF officials.

P.S. Are you Albanian? If you are, you should know that lower positions only offer a couple of hundred dollars wage a month.

Yes, I am Albanian born in Sweden :)

Oh its fine, I dont care about the money, I want to gain experience and learn, get in contact with people I can learn from/help, to develope the football in Albania and also develope my self as a coach/manager.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Dallku wrote:
DigBick wrote:Neither of those guys work directly for the FSHF, but they have connections. Maybe, they can put you in touch with FSHF officials.

What do you mean? They def work for the fa. Jupi is the FSHF director for all national teams and Bushi is the manager of the senior team(basically a FSHF spy on DB).
Yeah totally, Bushi was on the bench, as part of the coaching stuff I think, in the Armenia game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
NYVirus
Team: Arsenal; Skenderbeu; New York Mets

Albin93 wrote:
DigBick wrote:You can try the official FSHF site, and if that doesn't work you try messaging Redi Jupi or Alban Bushi on facebook. Neither of those guys work directly for the FSHF, but they have connections. Maybe, they can put you in touch with FSHF officials.

Yes, I am Albanian born in Sweden :)

Oh its fine, I dont care about the money, I want to gain experience and learn, get in contact with people I can learn from/help, to develope the football in Albania and also develope my self as a coach/manager.
Please focus on the recruiting efforts... We need a more western approach to recruiting where the only pitch is not "playing for Albania is your duty"... That might have worked two generations ago, but the new talents are looking for something beyond that.
Shpati
Team: Albania, New York Mets, New York Giants, Liverpool F.C.

First rule about the FSHF... Don't talk about the FSHF.
  • Information