To Work For FSHF

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Ballisti
Has thanked: 0

Shpati wrote:First rule about the FSHF... Don't talk about the FSHF.
:lol:

I tried to help the FSHF a lot about Talents in Switzerland but they have their own minds. I m gonna predict u, if u start to work for them u gonna lose your time like i did.

A friend of me is a Coordination Coach of the German FA and he offered his help to the FSHF. They're not interested. And this guy knows everything about the Structure of the DFB!

I m not saying theyre doing bad work, appearently they get better and better and i'm hearing always better things especially with the Scoutings and new Players. But if u dont have some Connections to FSHF directly or a known member of Tifozat Kuq e Zi it's very hard to start smth seriously with them.

But if u wanna help, contact Jetmir Salihu on Facebook. He's a correct guy and is happy with every help he get. He works as a scout for FSHF.
Albin93
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Thank you so much guys !
  • Information