CAS Reverses Serbia-Albania Loss

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Berti
Team: Leeds
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

UEFA only can appeal, not Serbia. Albania didn't sue Serbia in this. And UEFA can only appeal the process in which it was held, therefore the result is final. I doubt that UEFA would make such a dramatic precedent for such a frivolous case, specially considering that the result is almost a certain loss and eventual embarrasment. CAS are a court of the highest professional legal people, while UEFA are a sports institution where even the disiplinary panel are former sports people or former FA reps. CAS is the highest sports appeal court, the federal court cannot change a CAS decision on a game. They can only judge on whether CAS followed due process. And considering that the Federal Court has its hands full with FIFA, it would be interesting if UEFA starts poking, since we all know they are not really that clean themselves
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

By the way seems UEFA won't appeal , Agon channel confirmed to have received an email answer by Uefa saying so. Btw did anyone notice that Sir Lord Duka is being ranked in top richest people in Albania : http://www.balkanweb.com/site/ja-kush-j ... -shqiperi/
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Yeah, according to that report Duka is in the 5-30 million euro net worth. I don't really trust these reports because these people have apartments, stores, other "assets" in the name of their daughter's husbands, their second cousin's children, etc...

Most surprising was the fact that there were like 2,500 people with net worth of 1-5 million euros in the country. No wonder politicians don't make their campaign finances public :roll:
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Simboli i Diellit

Edgar wrote an article about the final 2018 draw so Albania won't be pot 2 : http://www.football-rankings.info/2015/ ... r.html?m=1
Simboli i Diellit

Aurora Bulkualis wrote:Yeah, according to that report Duka is in the 5-30 million euro net worth. I don't really trust these reports because these people have apartments, stores, other "assets" in the name of their daughter's husbands, their second cousin's children, etc...

Most surprising was the fact that there were like 2,500 people with net worth of 1-5 million euros in the country. No wonder politicians don't make their campaign finances public :roll:
That's less than 0,1 % , i think that's not real too. I guess it would be 0,4 to 0,7 % having more than 1 million € of property. Duka should have much more than 30 million € by now. He had like 5-10 million € when he got elected as FSHF president.
Berti
Team: Leeds
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Will we really reach 24th in the ranking? Mind you can't remember last time we lost. (Won't really).
Genti
Team: Albania & Tirona

Berti wrote:Will we really reach 24th in the ranking? Mind you can't remember last time we lost. (Won't really).
We will move up next month in the FIFA rankings, but we will still be in pot 3 because the WC draw unfortunately occurs on July 25.
Simboli i Diellit

This brought back some memories… and it wasn’t long ago…

https://m.facebook.com/upsoclthecracks/ ... 880620010/
Plako
Team: Partizani

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:00 pm This brought back some memories… and it wasn’t long ago…

https://m.facebook.com/upsoclthecracks/ ... 880620010/
I wonder whatever happened to Berti
  • Information