Albanian U21 news and results

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Dallku

Greece won the game in the 90th minute. Meh.. expected. They can beat us with their shirts alone.
Migjeni
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Apparently there was a fist fight during the game between players from both teams - right after a red card was shown and Greece was given a penalty and both teams technical staffs had to break up the fight. That's at least what i heard.
Kafshatë që s'kapërdihet asht, or vlla, mjerimi..
Plako
Team: Partizani

Dallku wrote:Greece won the game in the 90th minute. Meh.. expected. They can beat us with their shirts alone.
Ja ke fut kot plako, Greku eshte ja qifsha robt jo Gjermania. Po me ate trainer amator nuk fito dot sado talent të kesh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Plako
Team: Partizani

Migjeni wrote:Apparently there was a fist fight during the game between players from both teams - right after a red card was shown and Greece was given a penalty and both teams technical staffs had to break up the fight. That's at least what i heard.
Hallall çunat, duhet me lujt me zemer, pavaresisht rezultatit. Ja thyjne hundet kur të vijne ne Shqipri.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jari

Learn to respect tard
Pjetër

Lmao I hope that they at least whooped some ass if they were gonna lose.
Leandro
Been thanked: 0

every card must be repaid with a punch
rrëfeni mëkatet tuaja: www.faltore.al
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Wendy Vecaj and Rubin Hebaj from Vllaznia got a callup from Redi Jupi .
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Simboli i Diellit wrote:Wendy Vecaj and Rubin Hebaj from Vllaznia got a callup from Redi Jupi .
REI NURI and GRENT HALILI in U19 list. :zgerdhimje:

In normal country REDI JUPI and ALBAN BUSHI would had no chance to own a private football school and also be TEAM MANAGER and U-21 coach of National team in same time . It is clearly conflict of interest but unfortunately albanian mentality is so fucking corrupt so they can't even notice there is a problem, if it is not 'illegal' it is at least unethical.

Pas skandalit te BIG SAM ne Angli, mos u habisni qe gjithe listat e moshave te jene me mbiemra te 'famshem'.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

It won't matter if the real talented players get trials in clubs abroad . I was actually thinking to open a scouting agency for young albanian players in albania and kosove giving them the opportunity to have trials in Italy. At the end of the day if we will have alternatives playing for Juventus/Milan/Inter don't know how could the coach not call them but a the Nuri and Halili guys who most likely will play for Bylis and Shkumbini Piqin if not being Sk Tirona benchwarmers. Corruption in football is a reflection of our society , the only way to become less influenced on selections would be having foreign coaches like the U15 who did 5 selection camps and choose the kids .
  • Information