Albanian U21 news and results

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

artan

Bushi just called up 5 players from his own youth academy to the U-21. Talk about Nepotism at it's finest. I think we've reached a new low. How former superliga rejects like Bushi and Jupi have this much influence in the FSHF is astonishing.

Dallku

Yes that list is pretty ugly and fishy but then again it's not like we have much talent anyway so who cares. Meh.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

I'm interested personally to see how Silvio Zogaj does but then well he failed at Cesena and has played so little at Luftetari . The list sucks and he could've done a better selection.
Simboli i Diellit

The Grasshoppers right back Arijan Qollaku will join our U21 against France and Estonia matches this week.
Simboli i Diellit

Our U21 plays today against France at 21:00.
tkez
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

any links for Iphone?
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Albania has no future in football. The Kosova split was the final nail in the coffin. Bad players now, no significant talent for the future.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
artan

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:23 pm Albania has no future in football. The Kosova split was the final nail in the coffin. Bad players now, no significant talent for the future.

But I thought those players have more potential than Rashica and Avdijaj?! Surely, Ledzep wouldn't lie to me..
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

artan wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:36 pm
Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:23 pm Albania has no future in football. The Kosova split was the final nail in the coffin. Bad players now, no significant talent for the future.

But I thought those players have more potential than Rashica and Avdijaj?! Surely, Ledzep wouldn't lie to me..
Rashica and Avdijaj can turn out to be complete scrubs. But you need 5-6 "talents" at youth levels, to get 1 decent player at senior level.

It's not like Kosova has great talents, but pooling all the players together, you might be able to get an extra 2-3 decent players later on. If you divide the "talent" pool in half, we'll get 1 ok player at the most.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Simboli i Diellit

We got no extra talents in our NT players pool. All players are confirmed pro's or scrubs and Hysaj can't be described as talent anymore, he is an affirmed player above the rest of what we have.

The U21 could test talents but that team will never succeed like the one of our 80's golden generation. From all the pool with : Ndoji , Ceka , Zenuni , Tafa, Isufaj ,Zeka, Laçi, Bare, Bajrami ... there will be 1 or max 2 that might become future NT players which makes the turnover really slow.
  • Information