Albanian U21 news and results

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

vata10
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Bylbyl Sokoli > Bogdani and the last ex two coaches of u21 combined.

Fshf should consider him.
Dallku

Bylbyl Sokoli the guy who not that long ago was recommending the Kosovo NT to callup Dallku, Curri and Zhdrella. No thanks. Stay away from this one.
Albo_eagle

The best candidate is Bylbyl Sokoli, i hope he gets the job.
Dallku

Bylbyl Sokoli is a bigger retard than albo-eagle. This clown was criticizing Bunjaki that he should call Kosovo league players because they are just as good as the ones abroad lmaoooo

People only want him because he's a nationalist. Good thing Duka is not that dumb to hire this fvcktard.
Albo_eagle

Bylbyl Sokoli is the right man. TKZ love him and he actually knows what he is doing which would be a refreshing change from the previous two coaches.
vata10

Dallku wrote:Bylbyl Sokoli the guy who not that long ago was recommending the Kosovo NT to callup Dallku, Curri and Zhdrella. No thanks. Stay away from this one.
When you see a gk from bosnia's 2nd div getting called, then why not?

And all the good coaches in Kosove are suprisingly quite patriotic.

B. Sokoli has a lot of xp and he also coached in fyrom at a time when fyrom's leauge was stronger than that of Albania. And tbh, he was quite successful with a very modest team like Milano Kumanove.
vata10

Shpetim Duro and Mirel Josa can also do the job.

I just hate to see the FA gift coaching spots to former players or yes men, with little to no xp and that probably 'merren edhe me kurdisje.'
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Dallku wrote:Bylbyl Sokoli is a bigger retard than albo-eagle. This clown was criticizing Bunjaki that he should call Kosovo league players because they are just as good as the ones abroad lmaoooo

People only want him because he's a nationalist. Good thing Duka is not that dumb to hire this fvcktard.
Bylbyl Sokoli osht dal si 'kandidat' veq ne deshirat e tifozave se nuk e marrin ne konsiderate. Nese i analizon Cv-ne Sokoli del kandidati ma i pershtatshem me udheheq u-21, e ka themelu e ka udheheq ma shume se 15 vjet shkollen ma te mire te futbollit ne Kosove qe i ka promovu gjithmone talentet. 2 Korriku per ata qe nuk kan informacion kryesisht e ka dominu futbollin e moshave ne Kosove.Ka shume pervoje ne seleksionime se perveq 2 Korrikut osht kan disa vjet selektor i Kosoves. Taktikisht osht tipik i shkolles jugosllave edhe karakteristike e ka qe si underdog osht ma komode performon shume mire. Specialitet e ka kupen, e ka fitu disa here me ekipe te liges te dyte dhe dores te dyte ndersa kampionati nuk osht pika e forte e tij. Si levizje taktike e federates ish kan shume e goditun se Sokolin e respektojn ne Kosove e kish muj me afru shume lojtare edhe si trajner osht ma i pergaditun se Bellai e Jupi.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Albo_eagle

ZenMaster wrote:
Dallku wrote:Bylbyl Sokoli is a bigger retard than albo-eagle. This clown was criticizing Bunjaki that he should call Kosovo league players because they are just as good as the ones abroad lmaoooo

Bylbyl Sokoli osht dal si 'kandidat' veq ne deshirat e tifozave se nuk e marrin ne konsiderate. Nese i analizon Cv-ne Sokoli del kandidati ma i pershtatshem me udheheq u-21, e ka themelu e ka udheheq ma shume se 15 vjet shkollen ma te mire te futbollit ne Kosove qe i ka promovu gjithmone talentet. 2 Korriku per ata qe nuk kan informacion kryesisht e ka dominu futbollin e moshave ne Kosove.Ka shume pervoje ne seleksionime se perveq 2 Korrikut osht kan disa vjet selektor i Kosoves. Taktikisht osht tipik i shkolles jugosllave edhe karakteristike e ka qe si underdog osht ma komode performon shume mire. Specialitet e ka kupen, e ka fitu disa here me ekipe te liges te dyte dhe dores te dyte ndersa kampionati nuk osht pika e forte e tij. Si levizje taktike e federates ish kan shume e goditun se Sokolin e respektojn ne Kosove e kish muj me afru shume lojtare edhe si trajner osht ma i pergaditun se Bellai e Jupi.
Exactly. Po qa din greku për 2 Korrikun, ai nuk din çka ndodh në Kosovë.

I hope Bylbyl Sokoli gets the job.
sylejman

There is no way he'll get the job, in Albania they only want the talents they dont want the trainers they dont want no one to get into the federation from Kosove.
  • Information