Albanian U21 news and results

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

artan

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:44 am
artan wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:36 pm
Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:23 pm Albania has no future in football. The Kosova split was the final nail in the coffin. Bad players now, no significant talent for the future.

But I thought those players have more potential than Rashica and Avdijaj?! Surely, Ledzep wouldn't lie to me..
Rashica and Avdijaj can turn out to be complete scrubs. But you need 5-6 "talents" at youth levels, to get 1 decent player at senior level.

It's not like Kosova has great talents, but pooling all the players together, you might be able to get an extra 2-3 decent players later on. If you divide the "talent" pool in half, we'll get 1 ok player at the most.
We still go after Kosovar talents. That's why Zeka, Ramadani, Qallaku, Bytqiqi, etc, are on the U-21. The FSHF just decides what players they do and don't want. For some reason they thought Latifi and Grezda were better players than Rashica and Avdijaj..
Dallku

We have 0 talents unfortunately. The only hope we had(Endri Cekici) actually peaked at 18 and since then he has gotten worse.

However these Kosovars are not any better so don't get it twisted. They are just a bunch of overrated dogshit. Rashica was worse in his 2nd season than in his 1st season in the Dutch league.

The Kosovo NT will never be competive because they will never have good defenders. Someone like Mavraj is 1 in 50 years type of player by Albanian and Kosovar standards.
Dallku

Dallku wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:19 pm
However these Kosovars are not any better so don't get it twisted. They are just a bunch of overrated dogshit. Rashica was worse in his 2nd season than in his 1st season in the Dutch league.

Example:

http://www.gazetaexpress.com/sport/celi ... te-384481/

There goes the other "world class Kosovar supertalent" I was told about... lmfao..
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Playing for a championship team is better than where our midfielders play ;)
Plako
Team: Partizani

Dallku wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:04 pm Example:

http://www.gazetaexpress.com/sport/celi ... te-384481/

There goes the other "world class Kosovar supertalent" I was told about... lmfao..
He's still young and was part of one of the most stacked teams in PL. Still better than Chechnya no? :)
Dallku

Russian league is way stronger than English 2nd division but don't worry. He'll end up in the 4th division pretty soon. Along with the other "supertalents"
artan

lol, you shit on Celina but he's still better than any midfielder/attacker we have currently.
Dallku

artan wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:10 am lol, you shit on Celina but he's still better than any midfielder/attacker we have currently.
No way. He's a poor man's Hyka. The kid is like a twig.
vata10
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Lol Hyka, Celina would be stupid to play in England other than the PL, he should stay in the dutch league and try to get a move to one of the top 3 clubs there.

Anyways I watched Alb U21 vs Estonia, there's talent, Albania dominated and created chances but were very wasteful in front of goal. And I also watched a bit of their friendly vs France, that Zeka kid has a very sharp left foot, interesting to see how he'll develop in France, as I think the best talent is coming from there right now. France will soon dominate European NT football.
Dallku

The u-21 has a mickey mouse group for the first time I can remember but the downside is that this generation is absolute dogshit. They drew Estonia and lost to Northern Ireland. Today they face Iceland.. probably will lose that one too.
  • Information