Albanian U21 news and results

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

The real talented players will never get trials in clubs abroad, if youth teams will be filled with "hashash aristocracy" children. We will have less Balaj, Alban Hoxha, Sadiku and more Hysenbelliu products in our football.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

ZenMaster wrote:The real talented players will never get trials in clubs abroad, if youth teams will be filled with "hashash aristocracy" children. We will have less Balaj, Alban Hoxha, Sadiku and more Hysenbelliu products in our football.
That's right. Still the likes of Balaj, Hoxha and Sadiku won't make the difference in the international scene. Sadiku went from being banned for 5 years in second league (he gave a punch to the refree) to becoming the best goalscorer in Swiss Challengeleague. It happens even here in Italy that real talents get lost because rich kids have connections and get the trials/playing time. I know an albanian here who was going to play for Atalanta youth but his mom asked for 30k € to make the trasfer (he was 15 years old , very talented) , the agents refused because they don't take risks but offered him a "burse sportive" and the parents said NO he will find a better team. Now "the kid" is a bricklayer.
Leandro
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Simboli i Diellit wrote:I was actually thinking to open a scouting agency for young albanian players in albania and kosove giving them the opportunity to have trials in Italy.
good idea
rrëfeni mëkatet tuaja: www.faltore.al
Leandro

Simboli i Diellit wrote:Now "the kid" is a bricklayer.
lesson learned: never assign your mom as your agent
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

or your dad. or your brother.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Plako
Team: Partizani

Aurora Bulkualis wrote:or your dad. or your brother.

It worked for Januzaj

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Plako wrote:
Aurora Bulkualis wrote:or your dad. or your brother.

It worked for Januzaj

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What exactly worked for Januzaj? Being a glory hunter destroyed his career. If he'd gone to Ajax or something to develop, he'd been an awesome player. Heck, picking Albania would have given him so much more pro footballing experience.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Leandro

januzaj is just an idiot. guy doesnt even answer the phone when FFK calls him. cant believe there was such a popular movement to bring this clown in the team. tbh right now i wouldnt even want him. he isnt good enough
Plako

Aurora Bulkualis wrote:What exactly worked for Januzaj? Being a glory hunter destroyed his career. If he'd gone to Ajax or something to develop, he'd been an awesome player. Heck, picking Albania would have given him so much more pro footballing experience.
Financially it worked wonders for him:
"Adnan Januzaj has landed the biggest pay-day for a ­teenager in Manchester United’s history – including a whopping signing-on fee of £5million, writes Steve Bates of the Sunday People.

Belgian wonderkid Januzaj, just 18, will be paid a basic salary of £60,000 a week, and his signing-on fee will be paid in weekly instalments of £20,000 spread over the five years of his new deal."

Abedin was able to exploit the talent vacuum at United, United's fear of losing a talented player like they did with Pogba and speculation about his international status (he probably started all the rumours that he'd play for England) to get the biggest deal he could possibly get for Adnan. That was Mino Raiola-like dealing.

Who is to say he was ever going to live up to his hype. Remember Federico Macheda and how he was supposed to be the next big thing. Same could have happened to Januzaj. But he was able to lock into a 5 year contract worth £15M. I'd take that any day if I were a 19yo instead of going to Ajax to get paid 1/10th of that.

Let's not mix things up here. We are talking about whether having family members as agents can backfire and I'm saying in Adnan's case it worked wonders for him. An agent's duty is to get the best possible deal for his player and Abedin concocted the best possible deal for his son. You never know what the future holds. He could have gone to Ajax injured himself and be out of football and end up a bricklayer like the other kid. Instead he guaranteed his family's financial future. Also he's still playing in the EPL and is on the books as a player at United.
Plako

Leandro wrote:januzaj is just an idiot. guy doesnt even answer the phone when FFK calls him. cant believe there was such a popular movement to bring this clown in the team. tbh right now i wouldnt even want him. he isnt good enough
FFK ja ka myll deren vedit :)
  • Information