Albanian U21 news and results

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

andi2410
Has thanked: 0

I didn't watch the second half, but impressive that they managed to tie with a man down. We'll see what they can do against Portugal.
Genti
Team: Albania & Tirona

andi2410 wrote:I didn't watch the second half, but impressive that they managed to tie with a man down. We'll see what they can do against Portugal.
They got very lucky at the end with that penalty. Our attack was underwhelming despite having Manaj, Rashica, Latifi, etc.
Dallku

Rrahmani is in the starting lineup today. Manaj is out with a concussion.. Strakosha left to his club(wtf)

----Teqja---
Vojvoda-Prenga-Rrahmani-Marku
--------Qose--Gino-Laci-----
Latifi-------Rashica-----Cekici
AlMadman
Been thanked: 0

4-0, HT. Good old Albanistan. Skemi gjak sporti.
Dallku

I'm afraid this is also a preview of Skenderbeu in the EL.
AlMadman
Been thanked: 0

Dallku wrote:I'm afraid this is also a preview of Skenderbeu in the EL.
Yep.
artan

To think this is one of our more talented U21 teams in recent history.. yikes.

But to be fair that Portugal U21 could probably beat our senior team though.. Can you really expect Qazim Laci to hang in with these guys?
Dallku

artan wrote:To think this is one of our more talented U21 teams in recent history.. yikes.

Lets not exaggerate. Out of these guys only Rashica has potential to be a nt player and even he needs to improve his decision making because he's pretty selfish and loses the ball easily. Doesn't lack talent though..

Strakosha who didn't play today probably has potential. His replacement today was awful.
Manaj maybe and that's it. The rest are all Alb league and lower levels. Also our Croatial league defenders like Prenga are dog shit. Rrahmani is nowhere near nt level either.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

4-0 at HT at home???? Really? I know youth teams are not some great indicator of NT, but there are limits..

Fucking Balaj, Vajushi, and Roshi were awesome against Portugal U21, and they're mediocre af at senior levels. Imagine these players.

Also, f*** Jupi.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Ballisti

Yes Jupi is bad, but dont forgett, Portugal U21 beat Germany U21 some months ago 5:0.
  • Information