Albanian Superliga

Everything about Albanian Superliga. Technical discussions, teams, jerseys, curiosities, fans, ultras organizations ...

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

KF.KORAB

Rumours say that Balkan league will be without Albanian clubs. So what about making a Albanian Maxi League ?

This?

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Lol a 20 team league is too much . Half of those teams don't have finances to travel from north to south and vice versa. It could be done with a 10-12 team championship or with two separate superleagues with two phases and the third phase having the better 4 teams from Kosova superliga and 4 from Albania to meet each other . The albanian clubs from Macedonia being part of a league like that is irrealistic. Why did you put Laçi and Dinamo out there ? By the way the Balkan League will never happen. Croatia at least won't be part of it as they are close to have the second champions league spot with their domestic league so i don't see why would they...
Leandro

we should focus on a federated league between KS, RSH and MK instead of ridiculous "balkan" leagues which will be the death of football in SE europe

just ideas on top of my mind now, but for example the number of teams could initially be the same from all 3 countries and then free for all

a 18 team league with at least a couple sub divisions is realistic and will guarantee quality and player generation. foreign scounts might actually bother to take a look, too
rrëfeni mëkatet tuaja: www.faltore.al
KF.KORAB

Simboli i Diellit wrote:Lol a 20 team league is too much . Half of those teams don't have finances to travel from north to south and vice versa. It could be done with a 10-12 team championship or with two separate superleagues with two phases and the third phase having the better 4 teams from Kosova superliga and 4 from Albania to meet each other . The albanian clubs from Macedonia being part of a league like that is irrealistic. Why did you put Laçi and Dinamo out there ? By the way the Balkan League will never happen. Croatia at least won't be part of it as they are close to have the second champions league spot with their domestic league so i don't see why would they...
It's easier and cheaper for Vllaznia to travel to Prishtina than to Gjirokaster for example, then of course Trepça-Luftetari there is 600km between Mitrovice and Gjirokaster but overall nothing too much.

Look at Russian 2nd Div for example some Siberian teams must travel to Kaliningrad (European part of Russia) there is no option.

Croatian league sometimes poor village club such as Cibalia Vinkovci must cross thewhole Bosnia to reach Split. I think this Albania-Kosova league is not impossible but it all depends in our federation and since we are not considered as brothers anymore it's going to be hard but wait & see.
Simboli i Diellit

We beat Partizani in the cup's first round 1:0 . Mazrekaj lost a pk at the 6th min. How much will they pay to get through ? :P

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... 16929&_rdr
Plako
Team: Partizani

How much are you asking? :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Simboli i Diellit

Plako wrote:How much are you asking? :)

Lekt e rrugs për Tirân t'paktën :P I don't understand why didn't we play our U19 as usual during cup games , they'll probably do so next game to focus on the league selling more games. Malota and Xhika starting for Partizani was a joy for our fans, the first one a product of our academy while the second played like 3-4 years for us before going back at Partizani.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Simboli i Diellit wrote:
Plako wrote:How much are you asking? :)

Lekt e rrugs për Tirân t'paktën :P.
Po dashke me e pa ndeshjen ne television tek blloku me duket se ndeshja luhet ne Elbasan :)

Simboli i Diellit

Plako wrote:
Simboli i Diellit wrote: Lekt e rrugs për Tirân t'paktën :P.
Po dashke me e pa ndeshjen ne television tek blloku me duket se ndeshja luhet ne Elbasan

Lekt e rrugs per lojtart se na nuk shkojme ma ne stadjum deri sa t'jet ai matrapazi qe tallet me tifozat tash 10 vjet.
vata10

Lmao @ Albanian ultras!
  • Information