Albanian Superliga

Everything about Albanian Superliga. Technical discussions, teams, jerseys, curiosities, fans, ultras organizations ...

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Çinari scores to Partizani and suddenly he is the next Salihi while Sidibe did the same last wednesday and can't be compared to Pogba althrough they're compatriots.
artan

Look at this blunder Korabi gave up against Skenderbeu(:35 mark). I'm 95% Skenderbeu fixed this match.. How obvious is this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Qvw9rJoqeo
KF.KORAB

Plako
Team: Partizani

artan wrote:Look at this blunder Korabi gave up against Skenderbeu(:35 mark). I'm 95% Skenderbeu fixed this match.. How obvious is this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Qvw9rJoqeo
That last defender walking towards the ball was hilarious :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Olayinka is alive apparently. Gent loaned him out to a Czech team, and he scored a few goals lately. I really hope Gent takes a chance on him. We'd finally have West European teams spending on Albanian players.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
artan

Skenderbeu lost to Kukesi today. Opens up the league and it looks like Skenderbeu may finally be dethroned(By either Kukesi or Partizani).
Simboli i Diellit

Kukesi will become the champion. Skenderbeu has drained all enthusiasm even from their fans . That's not a good show for a leading team . Last season they had empty stadiums .
artan

Simboli i Diellit wrote:Kukesi will become the champion. Skenderbeu has drained all enthusiasm even from their fans . That's not a good show for a leading team . Last season they had empty stadiums .
I'd rather have one of the Tirana teams win it. Partizani because of the investments they're making to their club(Stadium, youth facilities) and with Tirona because of Josa who is the GOAT Albanian manager. Tirona don't have a chance for this season though.
Simboli i Diellit

^ If football should be about the best team winning the championship then so far Kukesi deserves it all. They haven't lost a single game this season while Partizani has failed to win decisive games. They're pretty close and should be interesting following the league till last week.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

It's sad that Skenderbeu has become a selling club. Sold Berisha for 250k last winter and now Terek Grozny sold him for 2.5 million a year later. Literally 10x more in one year. Then bought James for 150k from Laci now a year later they're selling him for 360k to Korea.

It seems the only "top" player they can keep is Salihi.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
  • Information