Albanian Superliga

Everything about Albanian Superliga. Technical discussions, teams, jerseys, curiosities, fans, ultras organizations ...

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Princ

Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:48 pm

Plako wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:16 am
artan wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:44 pm So apparently Skenderbeu aren’t paying their players and the players are protesting. I know it’s pretty common in Albania for teams to not pay or delay payments but Jesus Christ this Takaj dude sounds like a scumbag. You’d think a team that made something like 10 million euros in european prize money over the years and a few other million in player sales would have the financial means to pay their players.

And to think Skenderbeu is considered the model club for Albanian teams. Maybe it is.. Match fixing, bribing, not paying players, etc.
I love how some of yous guys would sing praises to this guy and Skenderbeu. It's mind boggling. They've been fixing the league for a decade now. It was the worst kept secret in Albanian football.
Fixing the league or not, no other albanian team is going to knock out dinamo zagreb. That’s all we really care about is a little success and now it’s all taken away
Plako
Team: Partizani

Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:19 pm

Princ wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:48 pmFixing the league or not, no other albanian team is going to knock out dinamo zagreb. That’s all we really care about is a little success and now it’s all taken away
Exactly, we don't care about fundamentals, we don't care about honesty or integrity of the game and this is the end result. At no point in the history of the Superliga there was no competition for the tile like in the last decade.

Same thing with the Euro success basically built by recruiting players who grew up abroad while overlooking the dire situation of the Superliga and the lack of developing talents. The last batch of decent Superliga talents were developed in the waning years of the commie regime: Strakosha Sr, Kushta, Tare, Rraklli, Bogdani, Bledar Kola, Skela, Lala etc. In the last decade you had Roshi who made the jump to Bundesliga and failed miserably. The rest of Superliga players are amateur level these days
Plako

Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:28 pm

ZenMaster wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:07 pmPlako a je gati me festu titullin?
A the thashe qe ishte premature festa? :)
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:28 am

E ke gabim, kete vit titulli eshte vetem i yni.
Kuqaloshi maoist
kakavie
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:57 pm

Hello everyone, I am new here but try to follow the league more closely. Since I am not really fluent in Albanian, it's very hard ro find information about some things. I wonder why half of the league play in other stadiums; Kukesi - what"s happening with their stadium, I heard they are building a new one? Why? Laci also stopped playing at home, Teuta also. Why, are the rules becoming more strict? I understand for Kastrioti, the stadium in Kruje is awful and it's better for league that they don't play there.
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:25 am

Kukesi was playing for years in a field which not fulfills football standards dimensions. This year we had a complaint request by albanian clubs to UEFA for this issue and FSHF had no choice so the decided to not license Kukesi stadium. Laci stadium is under construction.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Plako

Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:55 pm

ZenMaster wrote: Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:28 amE ke gabim, kete vit titulli eshte vetem i yni.
Ishalla :)
artan

Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:29 pm

You guys remember Armando Vajushi and Valdet Rama? Well, they're both in the superliga now. Vajushi signs with Teuta Durres and Rama signs with Kukesi.

Looks like Skenderbeu's reign is over as they're in like 5th place. They just sold Aliti as well but at least Skenderbeu are taking chances on young players as opposed to the Serbian/African scrubs that other teams sign.

Partizani is in first and will probably win the league. They got a nice young core with Asani, Mala and Bardhi and good veterans in Trashi and Hoxha. As long as one of their core players (Asani, Mala or Bardhi) aren't sold I think they can potentially make the group stages of EL next year. I also wonder if they fixed the league since Edi Rama's brother is like the president or something, he looks like a snake Olsi Rama.

Skhembi has done a good job with Teuta. I like giving these new coaches a chance because they are more innovative than the older coaches that superliga teams recycle.
Plako

Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:39 am

artan wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:29 pmPartizani is in first and will probably win the league. They got a nice young core with Asani, Mala and Bardhi and good veterans in Trashi and Hoxha. As long as one of their core players (Asani, Mala or Bardhi) aren't sold I think they can potentially make the group stages of EL next year. I also wonder if they fixed the league since Edi Rama's brother is like the president or something, he looks like a snake Olsi Rama.
Rama has been president PM for 6 years now, if he cared so much to fix the league he'd have done it a long time ago.
Plako

Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:15 am

Kamza ne kategorine e trete. Shyqyr zotit!

Ndeshjet këtë fundjavë nuk do të zhvillohen si rrjedhojë e vendimit të marrë nga Bashkimi Arbitrave Shqiptar të Futbollit (BASHF) për të bojkotuar të gjitha ndeshjet deri në rikthimin e Policisë së Shtetit në stadiume.
https://fshf.org/sq/njoftim-per-shtyp-9/
  • Information