2021 European Club Campaign

Everything about Albanian Superliga. Technical discussions, teams, jerseys, curiosities, fans, ultras organizations ...

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Plako
Team: Partizani

ZenMaster wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:22 pm Belfast Telegraph pretends Linfield vs Drita will not be played and irish team will advance to the next round.
BBC: Linfield given bye through to first round after tie with Drita called off.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/53750188
Plako

Analizat në një laborator të licencuar të UEFA-së në Spanjë treguan se tetë futbollistë të Prishtinës të jenë pozitiv me COVID-19.
Duket se Prishtina do kete te njejtin fat si Drita.

https://www.gazetaexpress.com/zyrtare-g ... prishtina/
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Plako wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 6:20 pm Analizat në një laborator të licencuar të UEFA-së në Spanjë treguan se tetë futbollistë të Prishtinës të jenë pozitiv me COVID-19.

Kosovo should switch to African Confederation. It's really shame for the players and it is also big financial blow for the league.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Indeed only Drita lost like 250k€
Plako

ZenMaster wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 10:57 pm
Plako wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 6:20 pm Analizat në një laborator të licencuar të UEFA-së në Spanjë treguan se tetë futbollistë të Prishtinës të jenë pozitiv me COVID-19.

Kosovo should switch to African Confederation. It's really shame for the players and it is also big financial blow for the league.
I think the fact that Kosovo was leading the World in new Covid cases per capita did not help their case. They should have tried and done a better job at quarantining the teams. Prishtina had 8 players testing positive. Even Atletico Madrid had a bid scare when two of their players tested positive. They're not playing around with Covid anymore.
ZenMaster

Plako wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 4:07 pm
ZenMaster wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 10:57 pm

I think the fact that Kosovo was leading the World in new Covid cases per capita did not help their case. They should have tried and done a better job at quarantining the teams. Prishtina had 8 players testing positive. Even Atletico Madrid had a bid scare when two of their players tested positive. They're not playing around with Covid anymore.
This is juridical coup d'état collateral damage. Since new government took over there was no pandemic management in Kosovo but only mood management of the tribe leaders. Gastronomy industry run an unprecedented propagantistic campaign and they managed to convince 30% of population the virus doesn't exist. So i can't really blame exclusively clubs or even football federation. At end of the day there will be no accountability and the whole shit will be manufactured as international plot against Kosovo.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Plako

ZenMaster wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 5:51 pm This is juridical coup d'état collateral damage. Since new government took over there was no pandemic management in Kosovo but only mood management of the tribe leaders. Gastronomy industry run an unprecedented propagantistic campaign and they managed to convince 30% of population the virus doesn't exist. So i can't really blame exclusively clubs or even football federation. At end of the day there will be no accountability and the whole shit will be manufactured as international plot against Kosovo.
Yeah I follow Kosova's politics closely and eversince Thaci's "coup d'etat" against Kurti things have gone really South. I really want Kurit to pair with Vjosa Osmani in the next elections. It's a real shame they removed him like that.
ZenMaster

Match could be still played but none of players who travelled with team will be allowed to be part of expedition. Clubs as Ferronikeli,Llapi, Ballkani, Drenica offered them players but it will be extremely difficult to find 15 players without Covid19.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Princ

Ismailgeci scores second goal off rebound and Tirana will qualify to next round
Plako

Crvena Zvezda - TIrana in the next round. Tirana will likely lose but still looking forward to it.
  • Information