Albanian Superliga

Everything about Albanian Superliga. Technical discussions, teams, jerseys, curiosities, fans, ultras organizations ...

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

MercedesBenz240
Team: Bistrica

At the end of the day he's still there.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 12:25 pm
artan wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 2:28 am http://www.panorama.com.al/sport/lajmi- ... -vllaznia/

Vllaznia who were playing in the first division just two seasons ago and is still sitting in first place this year decided to fire their manager in the most crucial part of the season.

Why are all these teams mismanaged so badly? The Superliga is such a joke.
Probably because those directors are fans first and the emotional part gets the best of them. It must be hard to watch your lead slip like this.
Vllaznia is the most mismanaged team in the whole of Superliga. It's been like this forever as there has always been plenty of interference from outside parties. I know people who played for them back in the 1990's and it was a total shit show. Nothing's changed much since then.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Next season risks to become the first time ever Superliga doesn’t have any team from south. What a disgrace FSHF has been managing this.
artan

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 1:26 pm Next season risks to become the first time ever Superliga doesn’t have any team from south. What a disgrace FSHF has been managing this.
It goes both ways. I guess FSHF is responsible for continuing allowing administrators like Idrizi continually running Flamurtari to the ground and using it as some investment money laundering vehicle. Same with Luftetari and Skenderbeu who completely fixed their matches. FSHF needs to get these crooks out of sports but it becomes so difficult when FSHF are in bed with these same crooks and when these crooks have influence and power beyond sports. FSHF defended Takaj and he's still running a club when he should probably be in prison right now. They were even gonna allow him to do some shady shit and transfer Skenderbeu's assets to another club to avoid the European ban..

I'm not sure how getting rid of these corrupt administrators can be done? Duka/FSHF relies on their votes to remain in power, FSHF will continually to turn a blind eye (ie not banning Skenderbeu for match fixing or Tirana for not paying it's players/staff) and I doubt the administrators will let go of their control. Every year there's 3-4 clubs that get transfer bans from FIFA which is embarrassing for a country as small as ours. I personally think Duka needs to ban these guys from Albanian football and set a precedent that no match fixing/corruption will be allowed but that's not going to happen.
Plako

Vllaznia beats Kastrioti at home to reclaim first place whereas Tirana beats Laci at home and the race for first continue to stay very tight. Even Tirana now has joined the race as they're only 7 points behind Vllaznia with 11 weeks left. Brdaric back as coach at Vllania.
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Apolonia had all kinds of troubles and will be relegated but they have some good prospects. Smaçi for me is most "interesting" player of Kategoria Superiore. His dribbling ability reminds me players as Muka and Bylykbashi and surprisingly is able to defend pretty well.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Plako

Partizani with a massive 1-0 win away in Durres. The title is theirs to lose now. Skenderbeu looks like it's escaped relegation. Kastrioti-Bylis to play in Kruje next week to determine who will play in the relegation playoffs. Judging from past history this will be a brutal match.
MercedesBenz240
Team: Bistrica

Next week we have Partizani-Vllaznia and Laçi-Teuta, all of which only have a 2 point difference between them. Definitely still a lot to play for.
artan

Very entertaining seson and one of the more competitive seasons in a while. I think all top 4 teams can put up a fight in European qualifying as well.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

The title will be decided this upcoming round. The last round is formal. If Vllaznia stops somehow Partizani (quite impossible) then they have a hard match against Laci in the last round. Seems like Skenderbeu will continue to be in Superliga.
  • Information