Albanian teams in Macedonian First League

Everything about Albanian Superliga. Technical discussions, teams, jerseys, curiosities, fans, ultras organizations ...
Simboli i Diellit
Team: Der AC Mailand

Albanian teams in Macedonian First League

Wed May 13, 2015 3:00 am

Well we are used to Shkendija and Renova being part of Macedonian elite league but this year "KF Shkupi 1927" (based in çair district of Shkup) will promote directly to First league . Also "FK Rinia Gostivar" will have it's chances to reach the First league through playoffs against Turnovo. Having 4 albanian teams out of 10 in the first league is a good sign . Unfortunatively Drita will relegate to third division this year. Hopefully by next year even Kerçova's team will promote to first league , this season they were 6-th in second division.
Simboli i Diellit

Re: Albanian teams in Macedonian First League

Wed May 13, 2015 3:07 am

Veleshta and Zajazi will also have their playoff chances to reach second division . Kf Korabi and Prespa should look further for next season.
Plako

Wed May 13, 2015 4:13 pm

Dragoi wrote:Well we are used to Shkendija and Renova being part of Macedonian elite league but this year "KF Shkupi 1927" (based in çair district of Shkup) will promote directly to First league . Also "FK Rinia Gostivar" will have it's chances to reach the First league through playoffs against Turnovo. Having 4 albanian teams out of 10 in the first league is a good sign . Unfortunatively Drita will relegate to third division this year. Hopefully by next year even Kerçova's team will promote to first league , this season they were 6-th in second division.
Is KF Shkupi 1927 the old Sloga team?
Simboli i Diellit

Wed May 13, 2015 4:51 pm

Probably but i don't know. Couldn't find any info. Artan may know :)

~Simboli~

Return to “Albanian Superliga + Kosova and Ilirida”