Kosova Superliga

Everything about Albanian Superliga. Technical discussions, teams, jerseys, curiosities, fans, ultras organizations ...

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Plako
Team: Partizani

artan wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:55 pm Also it amazes me how many scandals have been under Duka's administration.
Why does that amaze you? We've known for over a decade what a scumbag Duka is. Everything under him has been fixed in the league.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Btw surprised Gjilani’s team is filled with ex Flamurtari players.

https://gazetasi.al/tregu-i-futbollit-t ... ne-kosove/
Plako

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 4:12 pm Btw surprised Gjilani’s team is filled with ex Flamurtari players.
Flamurtari had a pretty decent team a couple of years ago. I watched them against Partizani at home and they were really good. That team along with Vllaznia has been mismanaged so badly. Sad to see both of them get relegated in the recent years.

After reading that article I can't help but think how strong a united league would be if they were to get the top 10 teams from both sides.
Simboli i Diellit

Plako wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 5:21 pm
Simboli i Diellit wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 4:12 pm Btw surprised Gjilani’s team is filled with ex Flamurtari players.
Flamurtari had a pretty decent team a couple of years ago. I watched them against Partizani at home and they were really good. That team along with Vllaznia has been mismanaged so badly. Sad to see both of them get relegated in the recent years.

After reading that article I can't help but think how strong a united league would be if they were to get the top 10 teams from both sides.
Actually if the chances of an unified league existed i would think it would be better playing the third phase of the actual leagues only by first 5 teams from both leagues (after the first two phases). This way you don’t block more spots for Albania or Kosova in the top leagues thus not permiting the other region to develop. Also the third phase would be played from March to June and that’s perfect for transfers logistically than during winter. This way both leagues could coexist , you can have a Superliga winner after 18 home-away games and you can play the other 18 games in the best period in the National league or relegation league by halveing their points .
Plako

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 8:03 pm Actually if the chances of an unified league existed i would think it would be better playing the third phase of the actual leagues only by first 5 teams from both leagues (after the first two phases). This way you don’t block more spots for Albania or Kosova in the top leagues thus not permiting the other region to develop. Also the third phase would be played from March to June and that’s perfect for transfers logistically than during winter. This way both leagues could coexist , you can have a Superliga winner after 18 home-away games and you can play the other 18 games in the best period in the National league or relegation league by halveing their points .
That's a genial idea. Basically have playoffs and award a European spot to the winner of the unified league.
artan

I wonder what ever happened with the joint cup competition. That would be a good initial indicator to see if a combined league can happen.
Plako

artan wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 12:21 am I wonder what ever happened with the joint cup competition. That would be a good initial indicator to see if a combined league can happen.
Nothing new. It's tough to make any competition appealing if there isi no European slot at stake.
Simboli i Diellit

Tirana signed the GK of Prishtina: Visar Bekaj, 23 years old , part of Kosova NT.
CanaYouDoIt

That’s a good signing for them . I’m really encouraged by the state of Albanian football right now (the league and not the NT)
artan

Tirana will need a new strong CB if they wish to qualify. Vangeli will get murked against a stronger side.
  • Information