Kosova Superliga

Everything about Albanian Superliga. Technical discussions, teams, jerseys, curiosities, fans, ultras organizations ...

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

artan

I actually don't care and support it. If that team thinks playing in Serbia benefits them more as a team then so be it and it kinda makes sense since those guys want nothing to do with the state of Kosova. It seems like they've been playing the lower leagues of Serbia for awhile so it obviously hasn't been to their best advantage joining the league of their "big brother" nor has it given them prosperity. It's pretty much a metaphor of Serbs in Kosova. Thinking Serbia will save them while Yugoslavia abandoned Kosova for 50 or so years.

Let them rot in obscurity.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Bitch levels going up!

3-XXCx6hEbo
https://youtu.be/3-XXCx6hEbo
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Kosovo Superliga has become MOST FIXED LEAGUE of Europe. In previous seasons there was some problems but since COVID19 restart we had like 3-4 fixed matches for round. It's a weird mix between political alliances and current fragile situation with president of federation. Unfortunately there is no team that it wasn't involved in this disgrace.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Plako
Team: Partizani

ZenMaster wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 8:33 pm Kosovo Superliga has become MOST FIXED LEAGUE of Europe. In previous seasons there was some problems but since COVID19 restart we had like 3-4 fixed matches for round. It's a weird mix between political alliances and current fragile situation with president of federation. Unfortunately there is no team that it wasn't involved in this disgrace.
Seems like Kosova is following in the footsteps of Albania when it comes to corruption in politics and sports. Was hoping the reverse would be true. Sad!
CanaYouDoIt

Plako wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:25 pm
ZenMaster wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 8:33 pm Kosovo Superliga has become MOST FIXED LEAGUE of Europe. In previous seasons there was some problems but since COVID19 restart we had like 3-4 fixed matches for round. It's a weird mix between political alliances and current fragile situation with president of federation. Unfortunately there is no team that it wasn't involved in this disgrace.
Seems like Kosova is following in the footsteps of Albania when it comes to corruption in politics and sports. Was hoping the reverse would be true. Sad!
Politically they were gonna be in a good way but that got ruined . But I believe Kurti will be back
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Partizani and Kukesi denied to enter transfer market for the next three years by FIFA.
artan

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:06 pm Partizani and Kukesi denied to enter transfer market for the next three years by FIFA.
Surely, this is the death of the Albanian superliga (if it wasn't dead anyways)

Partizani and Kukesi virtually eliminated. Skenderbeu wiped out. Vllaznia and Flamurtari have become mismanaged teams trampolining between the second division and first.

Just leaves Tirana who have their own scandals and Laci?

I understand Albanian football is corrupt but is it more corrupt than other similar countries like Georgia, Macedonia, Armenia, etc?

Also it amazes me how many scandals have been under Duka's administration.
CanaYouDoIt

artan wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:55 pm
Simboli i Diellit wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:06 pm Partizani and Kukesi denied to enter transfer market for the next three years by FIFA.
Surely, this is the death of the Albanian superliga (if it wasn't dead anyways)

Partizani and Kukesi virtually eliminated. Skenderbeu wiped out. Vllaznia and Flamurtari have become mismanaged teams trampolining between the second division and first.

Just leaves Tirana who have their own scandals and Laci?

I understand Albanian football is corrupt but is it more corrupt than other similar countries like Georgia, Macedonia, Armenia, etc?

Also it amazes me how many scandals have been under Duka's administration.

It’s actually a disgrace , like everything else with our country .
Dallku

Nah.. it's just the easiest to make an example out of. Skenderbeu being the perfect example.

I don't think people realize how corrupt the Greek league is but UEFA would never touch them like that.
artan

Dallku wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:16 pm

Nah.. it's just the easiest to make an example out of. Skenderbeu being the perfect example.

I don't think people realize how corrupt the Greek league is but UEFA would never touch them like that.
Agreed. Or Croatia, Serbia, Bulgaria, Romania, etc.

For example, Dinamo Zagreb is owned by a well know mafia king pin who apparently takes a percentage of the players salaries after they leave Dinamo.
  • Information