Albanian Superliga

Everything about Albanian Superliga. Technical discussions, teams, jerseys, curiosities, fans, ultras organizations ...

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Plako
Team: Partizani

Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:16 pm

I can't believe Vllaznia got relegated. During Duka's reign the following teams have been relegated:
Partizani,
Dinamo,
Tirana,
Elbasani,
Besa
and now Vllaznia.

He's been such a cancer for Albanian football but that Euro qualification saved his fat ass.
artan

Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:12 pm

Vllaznia was flirting with regulation for years now. Maybe it's best they clean up house and start fresh.

I also read that Esin Hakaj will transfer to Lugano in Switzerland. He'll be like the 4th or 5th Superliga player transferring to Europe this year if you count Souwe who is on loan.

In the past couple of years these are the players who have transfered from the Superliga to Europe

Guri, Abazaj and Olayinka to Belgium
Ekuban to Leeds United
Berisha to Gronzy (Russia)
Hakaj to Lugano
Selmani (Laci) to France (2nd Division)
Berisha to Leganes (Youth)
Zika to France (youth)
Latifi to Hungary
Lilaj to Italy??

Am I missing anyone?
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:01 pm

Plako wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:16 pm I can't believe Vllaznia got relegated. During Duka's reign the following teams have been relegated:
Partizani,
Dinamo,
Tirana,
Elbasani,
Besa
and now Vllaznia.

He's been such a cancer for Albanian football but that Euro qualification saved his fat ass.
Again, how is it Duka's fault that these teams are managed by fucking idiots? Vllaznia is managed by Voltana Ademi who can't even be a proper mayor, let alone manage a football club. When you let governments have influence on sports clubs, this is the result. It's an idiotic system that must be broken.

For clubs to succeed you need smart owners who are willing to invest without fixing matches. As much of an idiot Gjici is, look at how much some decent effort has done for Kukesi. If this dude was in charge of Vllaznia or Partizani, those teams would be competing with Skenderbeu.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
artan

Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:42 am

Gjici strikes me as a complete asshole but he doesn't seem like an idiot. He's poured alot of money into Kukesi and turned a village club into probably the best club in the nation if it weren't for the match fixers in Korca. He seems like the character to fix games tho lol

I'm not sure what Vllaznia's problem is but they seem to have poor finances. Shame because they produce decent superliga players.
artan

Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:37 am

UEFA's ruling on Skenderbeu is pretty much official now. Expect a mass exodus of players from Skenderbeu. Thier manager already signed with Flamurtari, Lilaj has stated he won't be back, etc. Kukesi will probably snatch up their players and so begins Kukesi's dominance on the superliga until something happens to them.
Aurora Bulkualis

Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:54 am

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:01 pm When you let governments have influence on sports clubs, this is the result. It's an idiotic system that must be broken.
Literally the next day Vllaznia went on auction to private bidders. LMAO!
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:09 pm

Lila has signed for Qabala in Azerbaigian . It would have been great if he moved to Serie A but i guess those were only rumours . A 29 years old from Superliga coming from a club that has just been punished by FIFA wouldn’t have had any chance here . Time to cash in .
Aurora Bulkualis

Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:03 pm

It's not like Qabala is a downgrade in terms of football level compared to Skenderbeu, but it's not an upgrade either. He should have at least went to Agolli's team, since they play in Europa League regularly.

Also, Daja is moving to Flamurtari, and I'm excited to see what he does there. They have historically been the best team in Europe, got a new stadium, and hopefully they rebuild again.
Aurora Bulkualis

Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:13 pm

Wtf, UEFA added an extra round to qualifiers. That fucks everything up for Albanian teams. Skenderbeu had to pull miracles to get through all those teams last time.
artan

Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:37 am

The exodus of Skenderbeu continues. Vangjeli signs with Aris Thessaloniki in Greece, Mici is a free agent and probably won't resigned, Nimanga has signed with Kukesi. Hopefully Gavazaj gets sold before it's too late.
  • Information