Albanian Superliga

Everything about Albanian Superliga. Technical discussions, teams, jerseys, curiosities, fans, ultras organizations ...

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

artan

Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:19 pm

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:21 pm This is kinda hilarious. They gut Skenderbeu. Kick them out of Europe. Drain their revenue. Half their team leaves. They are in shambles.

Still beat Partizani with penalty in extra time.

Even though Skenderbeu's squad has been gutted they still might have the best lineup in the Superliga. They still have the best backline in the league (Aliti and Radas are the best CB pairing by far), Muzaka is still a pretty good superliga player, Bregu is one of the best attackers.. They have some unknown players like Krasniqi and that ethoipian but im sure those guys are at least the standard of the league (not saying much).

These guys might just win the league again. Kinda crazy since they lost 7 starters in one window and haven't replaced them with anyone. Shows how bad the Superliga is.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:07 pm

artan wrote: Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:19 pm Even though Skenderbeu's squad has been gutted they still might have the best lineup in the Superliga. They still have the best backline in the league (Aliti and Radas are the best CB pairing by far), Muzaka is still a pretty good superliga player, Bregu is one of the best attackers.. They have some unknown players like Krasniqi and that ethoipian but im sure those guys are at least the standard of the league (not saying much).

These guys might just win the league again. Kinda crazy since they lost 7 starters in one window and haven't replaced them with anyone. Shows how bad the Superliga is.
That's what winning mentality is. Even when you lose your stars, winning is a habit.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:59 am

Btw, now that Daja went from coaching Skenderbeu to Flamurtari, they've been able to snake some people from Kukesi like Cale and Albi Alla now. They might also get Ekuban back from Leeds.

Let's hope he makes something out of that team. Even if they don't win the league, Flamurtari getting into Europa League would be huge. They have the history and potential to do well in Europa League. I have no hope for any other team. Kukesi might beat a mediocre team or two and make the EL playoffs once every 5 years, but that's it.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
artan

Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:02 am

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:59 am Btw, now that Daja went from coaching Skenderbeu to Flamurtari, they've been able to snake some people from Kukesi like Cale and Albi Alla now. They might also get Ekuban back from Leeds.

Let's hope he makes something out of that team. Even if they don't win the league, Flamurtari getting into Europa League would be huge. They have the history and potential to do well in Europa League. I have no hope for any other team. Kukesi might beat a mediocre team or two and make the EL playoffs once every 5 years, but that's it.
Flamurtari also signed Batha over the summer. He's probably one of the better defensive midfielders in the league. Ekuban would be a great pickup and would instantly be the best forward in the league, not sure if they can afford him though.

And kudos to Kukesi. Good on them that a club from a small town manages to be the most competitive team in the country. Shows how poorly run the other teams are especially the clubs, especially from Tirana.

Can we do some social media campaign to have someone like Begjet Pacolli buy a team and be it's sugar daddy? Have that guy from Korca (Samir something) buy a team as well.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:09 pm

artan wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:02 amCan we do some social media campaign to have someone like Begjet Pacolli buy a team and be it's sugar daddy? Have that guy from Korca (Samir something) buy a team as well.
I don't think owning a Superliga team brings the prestige that owig an EPL or Serie A team brings which is why you only see scumbags investing in Albanian Football. Why on earth would Pacolli or Mane deal with the Scumbag Duka?
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:47 pm

You remember a guy named Rezart Taci? He was delegated administrator of Berisha family businesses. Zamir Mane is administrator of Rama businesses. They are just bunch of criminals without any vision, protected by criminal gangs who have control full of albanian state. Behxhet Pacolli had sports team named Mabetex and also sponsored football FK Hajvalia. I hope he won't be near sport teams ever again, his basketball team had biggest budget every. There was players who was earning 15000 dollars a month but they managed to win(buy) only one trophy because of bad managment. Club was managed by his cousins. To explain what kind of peasants are they i must tell a story (ne shqip). I was doing practic at Lajm newspaper owned by Pacolli. All his workers were "forced" to attend games vs Prishtina but 95% of his was rooting for Prishtina anyway, they just had privilege to get free tickets. Mabetexi e ka pas nje aftesi te cuditshme me i humb ndeshjet kunder Prishtines ne menyrat ma te pabesueshme. Pa filluar cereku i 4-te Mabetex ishte perpara 16 pike perpara, por cerekun e fundit Mabetexi ishte vetem 4/21 prej gjuajteve te lira dhe Prishtina e permbys ndeshjen fiton me 2 diference. Drejtorit te asaj kohe i iken truri Rrahim Pacollit (Rrahë), e nderpret fjalimin te pasndeshjes te trajnerit (ish trajner i kombetares kroate) dhe ju drejtohet basketbollistave alla Safet Gjici me kercenime ordinere.Nder tjerash ju thote qe nga sot "zezaku" ( i referohet James Scott-it) ka me i shutu krejt penallat. Te qeshurat nuk i mban dot as trajneri kroat . Basketball league during that period was by far most supported sport, even the likes of Ylli Suhareke had 2000 average supporters for match.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Pjetër
Has thanked: 0

Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:17 am

Plako wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:09 pm
artan wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:02 amCan we do some social media campaign to have someone like Begjet Pacolli buy a team and be it's sugar daddy? Have that guy from Korca (Samir something) buy a team as well.
I don't think owning a Superliga team brings the prestige that owig an EPL or Serie A team brings which is why you only see scumbags investing in Albanian Football. Why on earth would Pacolli or Mane deal with the Scumbag Duka?
Pacolli himself is a scumbag.

Granted I'm really late on finding this out. I barely even knew of him until I saw him make an appearance in a documentary about Mogilevich.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:42 am

Pjetër wrote: Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:17 am
Pacolli himself is a scumbag.

Granted I'm really late on finding this out. I barely even knew of him until I saw him make an appearance in a documentary about Mogilevich.
Jepja doren TRAMPIT , jepja doren TRAMPIT ! :D
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:59 am

Plako did you saw derby? I am impressed by Skender Gega, best match Partizani played for a long time. We totally dominated them and Bardhi,Mala,Asani are improving game after game. Trashi deserves a call up for NT.
Kuqaloshi maoist
artan

Sat Sep 29, 2018 2:02 am

Asani looked dangerous, pacey player who likes to dribble, but his decision making in the final third was bad today even if he had an assist. Irashi looked really fast and I think he played as a LB today, dude was out sprinting the Africans on Tirona for loose balls.

Stadium was packed full too. I know the derby matches always get filled but it's still good to see. The Superliga really needs the clubs from the bigger cities to get their shit together, especially the ones from Tirana. Over the past 8 years the teams from Tirana have been swinging between the Superliga and the first division. You have to figure Tirana has 1/3 of the country's population and if those teams are irrelevant then the superliga will as well (in addition to youth development).

BTW, what ever happened to Partizani's new stadium/training complex?
  • Information