Albanian Superliga

Everything about Albanian Superliga. Technical discussions, teams, jerseys, curiosities, fans, ultras organizations ...

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Plako wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:15 am Kamza ne kategorine e trete. Shyqyr zotit!

Ndeshjet këtë fundjavë nuk do të zhvillohen si rrjedhojë e vendimit të marrë nga Bashkimi Arbitrave Shqiptar të Futbollit (BASHF) për të bojkotuar të gjitha ndeshjet deri në rikthimin e Policisë së Shtetit në stadiume.
https://fshf.org/sq/njoftim-per-shtyp-9/
https://digitalb.vo.llnwd.net/superspor ... NA.mp4?_=1

Some clubs are there just for political appearance and because of some FSHF actors. Our FA is equally guilty just like those fans who think they can decide games with violence .
Plako
Team: Partizani

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:20 pmhttps://digitalb.vo.llnwd.net/superspor ... NA.mp4?_=1

Some clubs are there just for political appearance and because of some FSHF actors. Our FA is equally guilty just like those fans who think they can decide games with violence .
Our league has become an absolute joke under Duka. Can't wait for that fucker to go.
artan

Good move on relegating Kamza. But lets be real if that was Partizani or Skenderbeu they'd never be relegated and would get a slap on a wrist. The fact that Skenderbeu is still in the superliga is a joke.
gal
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Hey guys, nice to meet, I'm a newcomer to Albanian football and just went throught all the threads on the site.

I was curious hearing from you guys who would you rank the top 6 players of the league
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

gal wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:29 pm Hey guys, nice to meet, I'm a newcomer to Albanian football and just went throught all the threads on the site.

I was curious hearing from you guys who would you rank the top 6 players of the league

Goalkeepers: Alban Hoxha>Gentian Selmani
Right Backs : Cordeiro>Abdurrahman Fangaj
Left Backs : Lorenc Trashi > Jackson
Centre Backs : Ylli Shameti > Egzon Belica
Defensive midfieders : BrunoTelushi >Ramadani
CM : Edon Hasani> Julian Shehu
Left wingers : Dejvi Bregu, Esat Mala
Right wingers : Jasir Asani, Arber Cyrbja
AM : Sherif Kallaku> Jurgen Bardhi
Strikers : Michael Ngo, Reginaldo
Kuqaloshi maoist
artan

Kinda surprised with what Laci are doing. Yea, they're only like in 5th place but they play alot of young Albanian players and are always a competitive team. They don't rely on Serbian mercenaries. Guys like Selmani, Xhika, Mersinaj, Cokaj, etc, are like 20 years old and are playing big roles for them and are playing well. They've been a competitive team in the Superliga for the past couple of years giving teams like Skenderbeu issues when they play them and don't choke too hard in Europe.

Other smaller teams in Albania should look for them as an example. Would increase competitiveness as it seems every year there's one team in the Superliga that gets absolutely annihilated weekly.
ZenMaster

Plako do you have still doubts about the title?
Kuqaloshi maoist
ZenMaster

Congratulations to all Partizani fans! Fully deserved title!
Kuqaloshi maoist
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Urime per titullin Partizani!!!
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Hopefully they can do something in Europe too, they don't look half bad
Sorry to kill the Partizani celebrations but interesting fact - if FK Tirana win the Kupi e Shqiperise and get relegated they will be playing in Europe from the Albanian First Category.
Urime shume per Partizani, fitore me 13 pikë eshte mrekulli!
  • Information