Albanian Superliga

Everything about Albanian Superliga. Technical discussions, teams, jerseys, curiosities, fans, ultras organizations ...

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

For the third goal Flamurtari players act like they're angry when they literally stood there and let them pass around. Nice acting, everyone thinks you're angry. Fucking bitches, I hope whoever condones this corruption within FSHF gets thrown out soon.
Plako
Team: Partizani

ZenMaster wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 12:04 am Plako do you have still doubts about the title?
Aha frike kisha perpara. Mu be qejfi qe titullin e fituam ne derbin me Tironen. Ishalla dalim mire ne Evrope tani :)
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Disappointed in Flamurtari and Daja. I expected them to make the EL this season, and they were on their way until that disgraceful last game.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:28 am Disappointed in Flamurtari and Daja. I expected them to make the EL this season, and they were on their way until that disgraceful last game.
No matter which position they would finished Flamurtari wasn't licensed for european cups. Only Partizani,Kukesi,Teuta and Laçi got green light by UEFA
Kuqaloshi maoist
artan

So Skender Gega doesn't get renewed as Partizani coach despite winning the league and is now gonna manage Prishtina.

The superliga is so weird and amateurish. It's amazing how the shelf life of a manager is like 7 months.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

artan wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:46 am So Skender Gega doesn't get renewed as Partizani coach despite winning the league and is now gonna manage Prishtina.

The superliga is so weird and amateurish. It's amazing how the shelf life of a manager is like 7 months.
Actually Gega wasn’t that bad with our Youth teams . Did a great job at Partizani althrough they had only Kukesi that challenged them for the title. I’m confident he’ll do great with Prishtina.
Plako
Team: Partizani

artan wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:46 am So Skender Gega doesn't get renewed as Partizani coach despite winning the league and is now gonna manage Prishtina.

I thought Gega came back to NY for family reasons. Sucks that he didn't get renewed.
  • Information