Albanian Superliga

Everything about Albanian Superliga. Technical discussions, teams, jerseys, curiosities, fans, ultras organizations ...

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Plako wrote:
Dragoi wrote:Partizani won against Skenderbeu in one of the most important games at this start of Superliga.

tjhHcTtGlUA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjhHcTtGlUA
With Erion Braçe we will be champions :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Petrit Dume is feeling proud for our team performance, straight from the heaven.
Kuqaloshi maoist
artan

Salihi and his bicycle kicks...

I have this impression that he just goes to practice to work on his bicycle kicks and nothing else. Sprints? No thanks coach. Passing? I'm not a midfielder coach. Marking? Lol, I'm a striker coach

Such a frustrating player
artan

Good chance Jahmir Hyka will join Partizani in the winter transfer window. Quite the coup for Partizani.
Plako
Team: Partizani

artan wrote:Good chance Jahmir Hyka will join Partizani in the winter transfer window. Quite the coup for Partizani.

That'd be huge.

vata10

artan wrote:Salihi and his bicycle kicks...

I have this impression that he just goes to practice to work on his bicycle kicks and nothing else. Sprints? No thanks coach. Passing? I'm not a midfielder coach. Marking? Lol, I'm a striker coach

Imo you gotta give him that, very constant with those bicycle kicks and he puts em in at a very good rate too. I would love to know how many goals he's scored this way.
Plako
Team: Partizani

totti10 wrote:
artan wrote:Salihi and his bicycle kicks...

Imo you gotta give him that, very constant with those bicycle kicks and he puts em in at a very good rate too. I would love to know how many goals he's scored this way.
I think he scores once a year on a bicycle kick.

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Skenderbeu has played like 22 matches so far this season , including all the europa league matches , while the rest of the teams has like 9-10 matches . Obviously Skenderbeu is tired. Expecting them to come back once the Europa League matches end. Would be quite a interesting duo with Partizani for the title race.
ZenMaster

Jurgen Bardhi had amazing performance today, he came from bench and gave amazing assist for Trashi to win the game. If he reaches his potential i am sure that he will play in bigger club than Elseid Hysaj.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Dallku

ZenMaster wrote:Jurgen Bardhi had amazing performance today, he came from bench and gave amazing assist for Trashi to win the game. If he reaches his potential i am sure that he will play in bigger club than Elseid Hysaj.
Now I'm curious....He's getting a lot of praise by people who watched the game. How many minutes did he play? Did he do anything else besides the assist?
ZenMaster

Dallku wrote:
ZenMaster wrote:Jurgen Bardhi had amazing performance today, he came from bench and gave amazing assist for Trashi to win the game. If he reaches his potential i am sure that he will play in bigger club than Elseid Hysaj.
Now I'm curious....He's getting a lot of praise by people who watched the game. How many minutes did he play? Did he do anything else besides the assist?
Bardhi sot luajti si veteran, ka te dhena shume te mira fizikisht shume i fuqishem, teknikisht i jashtezakonshem. Pasi beri asistin driblonte me lehtesi kundershtaret ,mbante topin dhe i jepte frymemarrje skuadres.
Kuqaloshi maoist
  • Information