Albanian Superliga

Everything about Albanian Superliga. Technical discussions, teams, jerseys, curiosities, fans, ultras organizations ...

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

NYVirus
Team: Arsenal; Skenderbeu; New York Mets
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Simboli i Diellit wrote:All these years of Skenderbeu ruling superliga and yet they have few players more than second division teams like Lezha, Fieri . Shkodra, Tirana , Durresi and Vlora on top dominating .

http://i.imgur.com/H0teWIb.jpg
Looks like there are only 5 other cities with more players in the Superliga (and Elbasani has only 1 more)... And (big surprise) these are all cities with much larger populations than Korca. Don't think that map says anything at all, unlike the 5x (soon to be 6x) consecutive Superliga Championships.
Plako
Team: Partizani

NYVirus wrote:Don't think that map says anything at all, unlike the 5x (soon to be 6x) consecutive Superliga Championships.
Not if Erion Braçe has anything to say about it [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
NYVirus

Plako wrote:
NYVirus wrote:Don't think that map says anything at all, unlike the 5x (soon to be 6x) consecutive Superliga Championships.

#SkenderbeuKampion :skenderbeu:
Plako

NYVirus wrote:
Plako wrote:

You're right, we blew it :)

Slenderbeu at least will be the consolation prize for you after the Mets and Arsenal disasters ;)

NYVirus

Plako wrote:
NYVirus wrote:
Plako wrote:

You're right, we blew it :)

Slenderbeu at least will be the consolation prize for you after the Mets and Arsenal disasters ;)

Arsenal yes, but I'd hardly call the Mets a disaster... And a new MLB season is upon us!
Plako

New season, new disappointment :)

Plako

Too bad we can't get these jerseys over here in the States.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Well seems some of the fans can get any jersey from Partizani players :

Ps. Partizani failed to beat Laçi and the manager says that they were unfair because they played with their full lineup unlike the last two matches when laçi used reserves. I would fire him for this statement alone.
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Simboli i Diellit wrote:Well seems some of the fans can get any jersey from Partizani players :

Ps. Partizani failed to beat Laçi and the manager says that they were unfair because they played with their full lineup unlike the last two matches when laçi used reserves. I would fire him for this statement alone.
Dude it is was shame for the football, Laci started from minute 1 to delay the game and it was less than 15 minutes effective game played. Arjan Sheta should have been sent off in the 24th minute so Takaj arranged this scenario to details, Laci is already in cup final because that was the deal with Skenderbeu. It is hilarious that a guy who beat referee years ago is allowed still to manage a football club and most hilarious thing is that media guys (ex players,journalists) are afraid to talk about Laci scenarios.

Partizani is doing better with women than Hillary Clinton because of Alban Hoxha. Initially Hoxha started to get attention from magazines and newspapers after tragic case with his wife. I won't be surprised if he get's attention from european media especially from female magazines during EURO's.
Kuqaloshi maoist
  • Information