Albanian Superliga

Everything about Albanian Superliga. Technical discussions, teams, jerseys, curiosities, fans, ultras organizations ...

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Plako
Team: Partizani

ZenMaster wrote: Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:59 am Plako did you saw derby? I am impressed by Skender Gega, best match Partizani played for a long time. We totally dominated them and Bardhi,Mala,Asani are improving game after game. Trashi deserves a call up for NT.
I couldn't as I had to pick my parents from the airport. So happy for the win. From what I've read from other fans Gega is not highly regarded as a coach so let's see how things pan out. Skenderbeu losing in Durres could be the turning point this season. Also beating Tirana is business as usual for us, I did mention that in my post :)
Plako

artan wrote: Sat Sep 29, 2018 2:02 amStadium was packed full too. I know the derby matches always get filled but it's still good to see. The Superliga really needs the clubs from the bigger cities to get their shit together, especially the ones from Tirana. Over the past 8 years the teams from Tirana have been swinging between the Superliga and the first division. You have to figure Tirana has 1/3 of the country's population and if those teams are irrelevant then the superliga will as well (in addition to youth development).
When Partizani got promoted back into Superliga there were 15k in Qemal Stafa. I believe next season the derby in the new stadium will look amazing. We need Vllaznia back in Superliga, they always had a decent following
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Partizani started with three under 23 players Bardhi,Asani,Mala. Later Kote and Hebaj, so in last 10 minutes we had 5 players under 23 on field and we managed perfectly the game. Especially with all those youngsters on field Tirana never reached to create a chance. Kudos to Gega, Bardhi plays as false nine and in derby he was impressive. Asani is working hard even in defensive phase, Mala scored first goal and will motivate him even. I don't really care what our fans say, we finally have a TEAM(full of talented youngsters). Gega damaged his reputation by accepting role in U21 but even there had some moments of "glory". Definitively we have best team and only Duka with referees can stop us from winning title. In end of the season Partizani will get lot of offers for Bardhi,Mala and Asani,Cinari,Mensah no matter what happens.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Right after we write him off as a failure Bardhi starts performing.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Plako

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:25 am Right after we write him off as a failure Bardhi starts performing.
Let's give him a few games. We might write him off soon again :)
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Plako a je gati me festu titullin?
Kuqaloshi maoist
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Duket sikur ket vit Kukesi e Skenderbeu e kane mendjen tjeterkund e jo per titull. Me behet qejfi per Partizanin qe u rikthy ne ket pike, duke konsideru te gjitha peripecite e pengesat antisportive qe iu kundervune gjate Regjimit Berisha. Personalisht besoj se nje pjese e mire eshte merit e Geges. Gati pothuajse te njejtet lojtare qe ishin vjet por te motivum krejt ndryshe. Dhjetori e janari do jene pikat kyçe te kampionatit, nuk i dihet deri ateher edhe pse me gjithe mbeshtetjen politike nga Ps-ja qe gezon sot kjo skuader do mbaje sadopak ne vije arbitrat e penalizimet nga federata. Kjo e fundit eshte me e interesuar qe te mos i cenohej imazhi me teper duke pase parasysh makinerine mediatike qe mbeshtet Partizanin.
Plako

ZenMaster wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:07 pmPlako a je gati me festu titullin?
Aha akoma :D

Kemi ende rruge te gjate dhe besoj me Skenderbeun brenda ne Tirane do duket si do shkojne punet. .
artan

So apparently Skenderbeu aren’t paying their players and the players are protesting. I know it’s pretty common in Albania for teams to not pay or delay payments but Jesus Christ this Takaj dude sounds like a scumbag. You’d think a team that made something like 10 million euros in european prize money over the years and a few other million in player sales would have the financial means to pay their players.

And to think Skenderbeu is considered the model club for Albanian teams. Maybe it is.. Match fixing, bribing, not paying players, etc.
Plako

artan wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:44 pm So apparently Skenderbeu aren’t paying their players and the players are protesting. I know it’s pretty common in Albania for teams to not pay or delay payments but Jesus Christ this Takaj dude sounds like a scumbag. You’d think a team that made something like 10 million euros in european prize money over the years and a few other million in player sales would have the financial means to pay their players.

And to think Skenderbeu is considered the model club for Albanian teams. Maybe it is.. Match fixing, bribing, not paying players, etc.
I love how some of yous guys would sing praises to this guy and Skenderbeu. It's mind boggling. They've been fixing the league for a decade now. It was the worst kept secret in Albanian football.
  • Information