Albanian Superliga

Everything about Albanian Superliga. Technical discussions, teams, jerseys, curiosities, fans, ultras organizations ...

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

At the other end of the table we have Kastroti Kruje fighting it out against KF Tirana.
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

RedFootballs wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 10:44 pm At the other end of the table we have Kastroti Kruje fighting it out against KF Tirana.
Kastrioti Kruje has clearly better team than Tirana and i will be surprised if they won't survive. I think FSHF will try to help Tirana through referees but still their environment is so toxic. Tirana fans are most stupid fans on Albania, they are so obsessed to look like they devoted but with their actions, they are always counter-productive and i think their presence will help Kastrioti more than Tirana. When they got relegated, they created super artificial crisis about stadium for some protagonism and paid the price.
Kuqaloshi maoist
RedFootballs

ZenMaster wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 2:58 am
RedFootballs wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 10:44 pm At the other end of the table we have Kastroti Kruje fighting it out against KF Tirana.
Kastrioti Kruje has clearly better team than Tirana and i will be surprised if they won't survive. I think FSHF will try to help Tirana through referees but still their environment is so toxic. Tirana fans are most stupid fans on Albania, they are so obsessed to look like they devoted but with their actions, they are always counter-productive and i think their presence will help Kastrioti more than Tirana. When they got relegated, they created super artificial crisis about stadium for some protagonism and paid the price.
And Kastrioti have very good form lately. It will be so weird to see Tirana play in Europe if they win the cup.
Kastrioti beat Kukesi, drew with Laci and beat Flamurtari recently so they will have easier schedule also.
They actually play each other next game. Kastrioti has to get points here so I hope FSHF don't pull any bullshit.
artan

I hope Partizani does well in Europe. Something tells me they won’t because they haven’t been dominating the Superliga this year. I also worry they won’t find a adequate replacement for Asani who is their best player and will be leaving this summer most likely.
ZenMaster

RedFootballs wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 8:55 am
And Kastrioti have very good form lately. It will be so weird to see Tirana play in Europe if they win the cup.
Kastrioti beat Kukesi, drew with Laci and beat Flamurtari recently so they will have easier schedule also.
They actually play each other next game. Kastrioti has to get points here so I hope FSHF don't pull any bullshit.
Tirana will not win Albanian cup for many reasons. First of all Kukesi is better team by a mile. Gjici is on bed with Duka and now desperately needs a trophy because he is running to become mayor of Kukes.
Kuqaloshi maoist
RedFootballs

ZenMaster wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 9:20 pm
RedFootballs wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 8:55 am

Tirana will not win Albanian cup for many reasons. First of all Kukesi is better team by a mile. Gjici is on bed with Duka and now desperately needs a trophy because he is running to become mayor of Kukes.
This is one of the times that hypothetically I wouldn't mind a little bit of corruption because if Tirana get relegated and play in Europe from First Category they will be an embarrassment to Albanian football.
Hoping Kastrioti beat Tirana but should be easy for Kastrioti considering how good their form is, hopefully refs don't pull any bullshit.

I know it's off-topic but how the hell did Shkumbini end up in the Second Division? I thought they were pretty decent?
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Sauku’s team celebrating after the draw against Kastrioti lol
ZenMaster

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 10:28 am Sauku’s team celebrating after the draw against Kastrioti lol
Laçi will beat Tirana and Kastrioti should beat Kukesi on the last match.
Kuqaloshi maoist
artan

FC Shkendija smashed the macedonian league yet another year. They also plan on signing Sabien Lilaj for the european qualifers. I really like what they're doing and they have lots of young players coming through. If they can make the EL they can raise the status of their team and it will help out our NT in the long run.
RedFootballs

artan wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 2:15 am FC Shkendija smashed the macedonian league yet another year. They also plan on signing Sabien Lilaj for the european qualifers. I really like what they're doing and they have lots of young players coming through. If they can make the EL they can raise the status of their team and it will help out our NT in the long run.
However we must hope they don't become tempted by the sort of corruption which happened last year with the Welsh team.
  • Information