Albanian Superliga

Everything about Albanian Superliga. Technical discussions, teams, jerseys, curiosities, fans, ultras organizations ...

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Moggi can consult Demi how to build a modern football club, i don't know for what purposes he accepted Partizani offer but he can easily build a strong team to reach Europa League groups.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Plako
Team: Partizani

ZenMaster wrote:Moggi can consult Demi how to build a modern football club, i don't know for what purposes he accepted Partizani offer but he can easily build a strong team to reach Europa League groups.
Not sure how he can accomplish that in Albania though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
artan

Plako wrote:
ZenMaster wrote:Moggi can consult Demi how to build a modern football club, i don't know for what purposes he accepted Partizani offer but he can easily build a strong team to reach Europa League groups.
Not sure how he can accomplish that in Albania though.

Go the route that the "bigger" clubs do in smaller leagues. Have a decent financial backing, buy the best players in the league to ruin the competition of the league, have a monopoly of winning the league every year as the other teams are voided of talent, etc.

It's what Skenderbeu did. Reaching Europe is the hardest part but once they do they'll get a financial backing from reaching Europe that will easily ensure dominance in the Superliga. They'll be able to afford a roster full of Ekobans or that Zlatan looking dude for Kukesi at every position.
Plako

artan wrote:Go the route that the "bigger" clubs do in smaller leagues. Have a decent financial backing, buy the best players in the league to ruin the competition of the league, have a monopoly of winning the league every year as the other teams are voided of talent, etc.

It's what Skenderbeu did. Reaching Europe is the hardest part but once they do they'll get a financial backing from reaching Europe that will easily ensure dominance in the Superliga. They'll be able to afford a roster full of Ekobans or that Zlatan looking dude for Kukesi at every position.
All the things you mentioned are perfectly fine and doable in a well run League but this is Albania and the head of FSHF is still Duka, a corrupt f*** who gets to decide who gets to win the league.

Remember how Simboli said a while back that Kukesi will win the league this year. He looks like he will be proven right. Safet Gjici, Kukesi's President, was just announced as a member of the PS list in Kukes in the upcoming elections. I think Kukesi's chances are stronger than ever to win the league.

Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Enough with the Duka stuff man...He's just some dude. He may be corrupt but he doesn't have that much power. Abedini was proven a fraud when he kept saying Duka this, Duka that. The same thing with Shaqiri and him asking money.

Biggest power in that country lies with the club owners, the guys who actually have the money.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Plako

Aurora Bulkualis wrote:Enough with the Duka stuff man...He's just some dude. He may be corrupt but he doesn't have that much power. Abedini was proven a fraud when he kept saying Duka this, Duka that. The same thing with Shaqiri and him asking money.

Biggest power in that country lies with the club owners, the guys who actually have the money.
That's not true at all. The Shaqiri/Januzaj affairs are something totally separate from the shenanigans going on in Superliga. I don't believe for a second Duka ever asked Abedin for money and I'm not even sure why do you even bring it up.

Papagalli

Plako wrote:
Aurora Bulkualis wrote:Enough with the Duka stuff man...He's just some dude. He may be corrupt but he doesn't have that much power. Abedini was proven a fraud when he kept saying Duka this, Duka that. The same thing with Shaqiri and him asking money.

That's not true at all. The Shaqiri/Januzaj affairs are something totally separate from the shenanigans going on in Superliga. I don't believe for a second Duka ever asked Abedin for money and I'm not even sure why do you even bring it up.

Superliga is a joke, last year it was Flamurtari vs Teuta match, this year Skenderbeu vs Vllaznia. Also, three weeks ago we were fighting relegation, now we're mathematically contenders for a EL spot. nuff said
Plako

So it looks like Kukesi kampion. Dhe themi ne pse futbolli eshte pertoke ne Superlige.

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Plako wrote:So it looks like Kukesi kampion. Dhe themi ne pse futbolli eshte pertoke ne Superlige.

Pse dorezohesh kaq shpejt? Ka edhe 3 ndeshje se mos do i fitoje te gjitha Kukesi ;)
Plako

Simboli i Diellit wrote:Pse dorezohesh kaq shpejt? Ka edhe 3 ndeshje se mos do i fitoje te gjitha Kukesi ;)
Me thene te drejten kur nuk fiton te pakten nje nga ndeshjet me Kukesin dhe Lacin brenda nuk e meriton titullin.
  • Information