Albanian Superliga

Everything about Albanian Superliga. Technical discussions, teams, jerseys, curiosities, fans, ultras organizations ...

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

artan

The albanian media just refers to him as the samurai which I think is hilarious
vata10

And they say that he speaks no other language but Japanese. The dude must have a very good manager.
Plako
Team: Partizani

totti10 wrote:And they say that he speaks no other language but Japanese. The dude must have a very good manager.
Well he's playing in Superliga for peanuts most likely, not sure how good his manager is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
vata10

Plako wrote:
totti10 wrote:And they say that he speaks no other language but Japanese. The dude must have a very good manager.
Well he's playing in Superliga for peanuts most likely, not sure how good his manager is.

That must be the case, I see no other reason.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Aparently there are people who would like albanians of kosove to be isolated in Kosova football rather than play in Albanian Superliga or use it as a trampoline to other better leagues.

vata10

Simboli i Diellit wrote:Aparently there are people who would like albanians of kosove to be isolated in Kosova football rather than play in Albanian Superliga or use it as a trampoline to other better leagues.

Imo, like it or not true words from him.
artan

Theoretically, it drains the talent from the Kosova league but at the end of the day the league is isolated and prohibited from European competition. This results in lack of chances from teams/players to prove themselves on a bigger stage and the teams growth from a monetary and quality standpoint is very limited. I guarantee if they were allowed to play in European competition they would be able to afford to keep their players. What's happening is free market.. Albanian teams are offering them better opportunities and the players are accepting, it's up to the Kosovar teams to provide these guys a better offer.

What the Albanian Superliga provides is an outlet for the Kosovar Albanian players to prove themselves in a "bigger" stage and also have more opportunities to get scouted(I assume better wages too). The Kosovar Albanian players are the real winners here. Guys like Berisha, Latifi, Jasharica, Rrahmani, Fejzallahu, etc, all benefited and I'm sure more will come. Make no mistake the Albanian Superliga team benefits as well as they're able to sign a bunch of these guys for relatively nothing and they get talent that is probably better than the domestic talent. I mean Skenderbeu made European competition because of the Kosovar players(Berisha, Latifi, Jasharica, Abazi)

The only other way for domestic kosovar players is to go on trial when they're young like Rashica and Gavazaj for example.

PS, I guess what hurts the Kosovar teams the most is that they receive no transfer fees for these guys. But again many of these guys are unknowns and have no market value...
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

All these years of Skenderbeu ruling superliga and yet they have few players more than second division teams like Lezha, Fieri . Shkodra, Tirana , Durresi and Vlora on top dominating .

http://i.imgur.com/H0teWIb.jpg
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Plako urime vlla! Rroft Petrit Dume! Rroft Erion Brace!
Kuqaloshi maoist
Plako
Team: Partizani

ZenMaster wrote:Plako urime vlla! Rroft Petrit Dume! Rroft Erion Brace!
Aha rrofsh Zen :)

Kryeqyteti eshte ne duar te sigurta :)

• Information