Albanian Superliga

Everything about Albanian Superliga. Technical discussions, teams, jerseys, curiosities, fans, ultras organizations ...

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Plako wrote:
Simboli i Diellit wrote:Pse dorezohesh kaq shpejt? Ka edhe 3 ndeshje se mos do i fitoje te gjitha Kukesi ;)
Me thene te drejten kur nuk fiton te pakten nje nga ndeshjet me Kukesin dhe Lacin brenda nuk e meriton titullin.
Haha sikur Kukesi e Skenderbeu i kane fitu ndeshjet ne fushe me Lacin ;)
Jane federate VK . Gjicit i duhen votat e Kuksianve ne votimet qe do vijne. Se mos po vun vetem Partizani prej tyne :P
5 ndeshjet e fundit te Kamzes te njejtin Albiter (kunat i trajnerit te Kamzes) e ne fund sot anullojne ndeshjen :

http://www.panorama.com.al/sport/shtyrj ... -stjuarde/
Plako
Team: Partizani

Simboli i Diellit wrote:Haha sikur Kukesi e Skenderbeu i kane fitu ndeshjet ne fushe me Lacin ;)
Jane federate VK . Gjicit i duhen votat e Kuksianve ne votimet qe do vijne./
Kur pashe Gjicin te dytin ne listen e PS-se ne Kukes me ra pika.

Si tifoz i Partizanit ne jemi mesuar te dalim te dytet se kemi dale 20 here keshtu qe s'na ben shume perhstypje. Cfare me bezdis eshte qe duhet te merresh me ca tifoze inorante qe kujtojne se Partizani ka qene ekipi favorizuar i regjimit komunist kur kemi fituar 5 kampionate ne 50 vitet e fundit. Per krahasim Vllaniza ka fituar 7 kampionate gjate asaj periudhe.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Tirona in Europa League and 2nd division next season
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Simboli i Diellit

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Wed May 31, 2017 11:50 pm Tirona in Europa League and 2nd division next season
Lol same as Zurich this season ! At least if they pass some rounds or even selling them they have the budget to get promoted next season from kategori e pare. The derby against Dinamo will be funny ! The first division has more superliga titles than all superliga teams this season!
artan

Tirana getting relegated is not good for the league, we need the village clubs to get relegated.
Simboli i Diellit

artan wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:48 am Tirana getting relegated is not good for the league, we need the village clubs to get relegated.
The only thing we'll miss will be the derby against Partizani. They fucked up giving away matches thinking that at the end the system would keep them in or probably they thought Laçi gave up just like Korabi. Btw Tirana was a village not that long ago while Shkodra was the capital of the Illyrian kingdom, of Shkodra Vilajet and Center of Northen Albania . I prefer Vllaznia in superliga , let the rats try the potato fields for a season , we were playing Partizani for few seasons , this way they have a guaranteed championship cup as they haven't won any for a while exept the cup :D
Plako

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Wed May 31, 2017 11:50 pm Tirona in Europa League and 2nd division next season
They'll get a chance to play Shenkolli and Arsenal this season
Plako

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:04 am The only thing we'll miss will be the derby against Partizani. They fucked up giving away matches thinking that at the end the system would keep them in or probably they thought Laçi gave up just like Korabi. Btw Tirana was a village not that long ago while Shkodra was the capital of the Illyrian kingdom, of Shkodra Vilajet and Center of Northen Albania . I prefer Vllaznia in superliga , let the rats try the potato fields for a season , we were playing Partizani for few seasons , this way they have a guaranteed championship cup as they haven't won any for a while exept the cup :D
Excellent point :gezuar:
Simboli i Diellit

Plako wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:37 pm
They'll get a chance to play Shenkolli and Arsenal this season
You joke but Shenkolli is Atletico Madrid of Lezhe , they got no chance against them. Most likely though Tirana will play in the south division as Korabi will get Kamza's spot in North.
Plako

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:42 pm You joke but Shenkolli is Atletico Madrid of Lezhe , they got no chance against them. Most likely though Tirana will play in the south division as Korabi will get Kamza's spot in North.
Oh no the South Division :o

That would make Tirona kamnuista and they'd have to commit harakiri :zgerdhimje:
  • Information